Love this story. The Ultimate Rager.

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Re: Love this story. The Ultimate Rager.

in reply to Ghamorra

ghamorra wrote:

Ban them too. I know Activision is against humiliation but the very reason they're against it is the very reason it would work. If you don't want to be humiliated then don't be a wiener head.

ive been running into more chill people online lately, I've heard fewer children as well. Might be the hour I play (late night)/

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

You also play PS4 which I have also found to have less children. When I got my PS3 a few months after it's release I remember playing online with a ton of really cool people. I didn't have to worry about children nearly as much (though I was probably only 15 or 16 then so I was a kid too). However, as the console becomes more of a standard I'm sure it will change.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Name and shame needs to go the way of the DoDo.

They should post a list every week of Gamertags that got banned.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

If that were to happen, then all the online tough guys, racists, hackers would diminish dramatically. We can't have that happen as that would be inconsiderate to the trolls. *sarcasm intended*

Level 25

in reply to DocChoi

Back in the Tower of London days they'd put n'er'do'wells heads on pikes out on the London Bridge.

Time to stop coddling cheaters.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

When the heads were on the spikes, Ravens would peck at its eyes. Pretty sure that would scare the crap out of anyone.

Level 25
Highlighted

I actually do work in that area. Its funny how GTA gets a bad rap for violence but the competitiveness of CoD created this. I just watched an optic video where they were victim of this trend last year. Around 1:30 gets to the point.

I'll be honest. When GTA5 had just been released.....this happened. Coincidence of course, but I'll admit it ran through my head. I'm still a believer the game is a representation of life and not necessarily the other way around, but who knows??

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

My brother watches a Twitch streamer by the name of Phantom Lord. A very similar incident happened to him - the before and aftermath was recorded. Poor guy had guns pulled on him and hands behind the back treatment. It all started with a hacker taking down all the servers he was trying to play/commentate on,, his home address was then supplied to the internet community,, followed by the Swat raid.

This is truly a sick game.  Anyone caught wasting such resources, and also putting lives at risk ( you never know how someone will react) --> should be given severe punishment.

The only funny side to it was the Twitcher kept getting home deliveries of Pizza he did not order.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

Yeah, criminal activities disguised as pranks or games is not a good thing. Its usually when a group of friends get together, these stupid things happen. Trying to show up the others, they lose perspective.

Rage on the other hand, is something we have all experienced. Whether in a car or c4/riot shield combo. Once again, its loss of perspective. How many times have we cursed the driver in front of us just to get where we are going 30 seconds sooner? But to actually pick up the phone and dial ??? Stupidity now a days.

Level 75

So ... does this fall under the category of "Revenge Spawn?"

I think it is kind of funny, to tell you the truth. If I was under the age of 17 or 18, I'd be doing the same thing all the time. And I'd even go to the "victim's" house and take video then post it on YouTube. Along with some 360 no scope vids. With my 420 cammo.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

Studios