Making the change to XBox

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Making the change to XBox

I currently own a PS3, but of late have been thinking about swapping over to an XBox 1 when they come out, my concern is that I like the controller for the PS3 and not sure if I can get used to the XBox controller.

If anyone else has made the switch your feedback would be appreciated.

Level 1
6 REPLIES

Re: Making the change to XBox

in reply to Old__Tymer

When I switched to Xbox in 2006 it was quite different but they basically play the same.  Most of the buttons are in the same spots.  The only thing you are really going to have to get used to is the offset joysticks.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

That was my main concern, I already use L2 & R2 to aim and fire so that shouldn't be an issue.

How long did it take you to get used to the analogue sticks.

Level 1

in reply to Old__Tymer

I would estimate about 2-3 weeks.  It is about as long as switching your controls.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Thanks

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Old__Tymer

Well I had an Xbox for 3 years, then about 8 months ago I randomly decided to switch to PS3. I actually adapted super fast. I ended up trading back a few weeks ago because legit none of my friends have a PS3 so I was bored haha

Level 1

in reply to Old__Tymer

well you should transition well, the controller fits well in your hands, when i tried playing on the ps3 controller i kept throwing stunns instead of shooting because the triggers and bumpers are to close, i dont have that problem with xbox so you should like that

Level 4

Studios