Motorsport moments

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Motorsport moments

Post your favorite motorsport moments.

Kimi Räikkönen Brazil GP 2012, gets lost on the track.

Level 64
18 REPLIES

Re: Motorsport moments

in reply to matuzz

Dont know what happened there

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

Ken Block? pls.

After the 2 min mark where the codriver goes "Dear god"  he punctured his tire. But look how he is going after that even with flat tire O_o

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

Block makes highly entertaining videos and the way he can control the car is pretty phenomenal, or at least he makes it look spectacular on film. He's definitely not one the greats when it comes to rallying in my opinion (especially in the WRC), but the attention he gets is good for the sport.

Vatanen is a world champion who turned himself into a politician. If there's one thing i would give him credit for it's the straightforward climate change statements he made back in 2009. He basically said that global warming and conception of the effects humans have made on it are based on lies and falsified research, and that we are heading towards the next ice age anyway. I completely agree, as research has show the climate has warmed up and cooled down before, long before there were any humans and even if we've speed-ed up the process by some fraction it would happen anyway. All the fuss is there simply to make money by implementing steeper emission taxes etc. Here's another great video featuring Ari Vatanen:

Level 22

in reply to matuzz

That's all really cook/kickazz.

If you got surround sound and you can plug into your TV, crank up the volume all the way and you'll get about 10% of what the following feels like ...

(caution: bring ear plugs)

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to matuzz

In honour of my countryman retiring from F1 this year

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

Webber he has the toughest luck in the history of F1

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

Being from downunder I'm biased. Webber has not achieved results that match his skill. Hasn't helped being part of a team with a brilliant driver that gets favouritism. Couldn't believe the response from Red Bull after Vettel passed Mark, who had his engine turned down, after radio coms clearly showed that he was told not to. Vettel claimed he didn't understand - what crap. he just knew he could get away with it being the golden boy. I wish Webber went to Ferrari when he had the opportunity - he is good mates with Alonso, who has a sense of honour when it comes to racing.

Sad that Vettel is such a self-entitled git, because he is truly an excellent driver.  

________

in reply to FalconR6

One of the best tracks still left in my opinion

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

Yep - Mt Panaroma at Bathurst is brilliant and a unique track. Wouldn't be suited to F1 cars, way to dangerous for them. Tracks nowdays are all computer driven

________

Studios