My Call of Duty Advanced Warfare pre-order code is not working

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

My Call of Duty Advanced Warfare pre-order code is not working

So a friend game me the Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare pre-order bonus code. I have Call of Duty Ghosts for PS4 so I was gonna use it on for that. However, every time I go to the "redeem code" site, I type in my code and I keep getting the same error message. "The code you entered is not valid. Please try again. Please note that the code on your receipt was printed in upper case to help identify Ls from 1s." I tried to contact ActiveVision, but for some reason it wouldn't connect. I also have already connected my Call of Duty account to my PSN account so that's not the problem. Can anyone help me?

Level 1
3 REPLIES

Re: My Call of Duty Advanced Warfare pre-order code is not working

in reply to HudsonTruss

Maybe the code has been used , or what system did your mate get the AW pre-order for?? Most of time when a message comes up like that ,their is a problem with the code itself, I have typed in many codes ALWAYS following the lettering number sequence ie Capital letters etc... and it always comes through , seeing as your mate gave it to you I would suspect some kind fault somewhere

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

I know the code has not been used, but it shouldn't be a problem because you go to the ActiveVision redeem your code site where it works for all systems, just depending on what account you linked it to.

Level 1

in reply to HudsonTruss

Oh Ok I guess it's kinda like the Beta codes , have you tried it in the PS Store redeem codes section? Just a thought, Other than that post your question in the support section of the forum, will likely get you answer there.

Level 23

Studios