Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

We all hear people say stupid things while playing mp, but I was curious as to what kinds of stupid things you've heard while playing either Extinction or Zombies - from any COD title.

No explanation behind the comment. That should make this funner. Just tell Extinction or Zombies and the word or phrase. We'll all have to figure out what the heck you're talking about!!!

Like this ...

Extinction - "secondary ammo"

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62
Likes: 3467
Posts: 6218
Registered: ‎24-05-2011
36 REPLIES

Re: Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

in reply to nuttin2say

"Revive me guys, I have the Ray Gun!"

Or even better... "Its not a glitch if its in the game!"

Level 4
Likes: 39
Posts: 46
Registered: ‎12-05-2014

Re: Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

in reply to Doge14

"Revive me guys, I have the Ray Gun!" could be from either WaW or BO1. You're right - that was so stupid. As long as you had perks and didn't make the wrong turn while fleeing the zombies, the gun was not that big of a deal.

"Its not a glitch if its in the game!" I'm going to go on a stretch and say that comes from BO1 "Five." I don't recall what the "glitch" was, but I do remember people asking, "Do you want to do the glitch?" Another popular glitch was the 3rd gun on Der Reise. It was never fixed, though, and I've never heard official word as to whether or not it really was a glitch or an EE. In any case, 3 guns were nice, but not mandatory. Mule Kick went a long way to help with the nonsense that resulted over people wanting to partake in the 3 gun glitch.

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62
Likes: 3467
Posts: 6218
Registered: ‎24-05-2011

Re: Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

in reply to nuttin2say

nuttin2say wrote:



"Revive me guys, I have the Ray Gun!" could be from either WaW or BO1. You're right - that was so stupid. As long as you had perks and didn't make the wrong turn while fleeing the zombies, the gun was not that big of a deal



Cant recall ever hearing it recently, but it seemed like everyone expected you to go out of your way to revive them just so they could keep the Ray Gun.


nuttin2say wrote:





"Its not a glitch if its in the game!" I'm going to go on a stretch and say that comes from BO1 "Five." I don't recall what the "glitch" was, but I do remember people asking, "Do you want to do the glitch?" Another popular glitch was the 3rd gun on Der Reise. It was never fixed, though, and I've never heard official word as to whether or not it really was a glitch or an EE. In any case, 3 guns were nice, but not mandatory. Mule Kick went a long way to help with the nonsense that resulted over people wanting to partake in the 3 gun glitch.


Ive heard it on a lot of maps. The glitch on Five was probably the one where you could get outside the map in the starting room.

Level 4
Likes: 39
Posts: 46
Registered: ‎12-05-2014

Re: Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

in reply to Doge14

Doge14 wrote:




nuttin2say wrote:



"Revive me guys, I have the Ray Gun!" could be from either WaW or BO1. You're right - that was so stupid. As long as you had perks and didn't make the wrong turn while fleeing the zombies, the gun was not that big of a deal




Cant recall ever hearing it recently, but it seemed like everyone expected you to go out of your way to revive them just so they could keep the Ray Gun.


No, no, no. Although there were players that wanted to be revived so they didn't lose the gun........within my circle it was all about, "come revive me, I've got you covered with the Raygun".

Level 75
Likes: 6532
Posts: 6083
Registered: ‎08-10-2013

Re: Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

LMAO! Yeah, I haven't done the old zombies in a while! But that was so true! On that same token, here's one - and I still hear it a lot in Extinction,

"Cover me while I get you up!"

No, dumbass, I'm out of ammo! I can't cover you!

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62
Likes: 3467
Posts: 6218
Registered: ‎24-05-2011

Re: Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

in reply to nuttin2say

Zombies

"Why didn't you revive me?!"

Because if I attempted to we all wouldn't have lived to see the next round.

"Stop using the mystery box I wanna get the ray gun/thundergun/wonder weapon you faggot!!"

I don't even know how to react.

I just have to get it out: I hate selfish people on zombies and extinction

Level 5
Likes: 51
Posts: 88
Registered: ‎20-04-2013

Re: Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

in reply to Rayquaza_39

LOL ... I hear you Ray ... my bro and I were playing Der Riese way back in the day with a couple of randoms. Lesson learned in talking pre-match. We saw mic emblems so we were good to go. Turned out to be a couple of screamers but we didn't find out until like round 24 or so.

"Why didn't you revive us?!"

Um. Well, because we were trying to stay alive with pistols and wall guns and ran out of points to turn on traps and transporters. Does that work for yuh?

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62
Likes: 3467
Posts: 6218
Registered: ‎24-05-2011

Re: Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

in reply to nuttin2say

What are teeth?

I have to go get a haircut I'll be right back. Can you guys wait for me?

Why would anyone be a medic?

Stun ammo is the best and it works good with the GT.

idiot says, "I only have 3 relics on. "

me- How many times have you escaped this map?

idiot -"Never but i did point of contact so don't worry.

idiot- How much does armor cost to drop?

me- your the one with armor, drop it. NOW!

me-Leave a crawler.

idiot- how do we crawl?

me- Left game.

Level 5
Likes: 41
Posts: 80
Registered: ‎24-04-2014
Highlighted

Re: Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

in reply to nuttin2say

"Watch! Watch! He'll still be walking when we get to the Breeder!" (*LMAO*) "Wait! Wait! He's going to hit a box!"

Level 43
Likes: 2220
Posts: 3112
Registered: ‎20-08-2013

Studios