Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Re: Stupid things you've heard while playing Extinction/Zombies

in reply to nuttin2say

Some stupid things I heard today ... not necessarily in COD ... but somehow they fit right in ...

"I'm an anarchistic marxist that resides firmly within post-irony philosophy."

"I am a communist that believes in strong individualism."

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

The other day I was playing extinction, and 80% into the map some kids mom started screaming and yelling at him.

Mom- (angry scream) Jason! I'm not going to tell you again, turn the game off and clean your room, your grandparents will be here in two days!

jason- (calm) OK mom give me 10 minutes.

Mom- (screams) NO NOW!

jason- (whines) but..... Mom? I never get to play.

mom- I don't care, u need to shower too, you stink!

jason- *grunts

mom- (super saiyan mom) that's it the game is going in your sisters room!

jason- (high pitch girl scream)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Immediately, I heard some commotion, then the kid got dropped from the game. My best guess is his mom yanked the xbox out of the wall and stormed off. I can just picture the look on the goofy kids face as the end of the cords trailed out of his bedroom door. Lawlz!

Level 6

in reply to Dream1up

That's got to be the best "stupid things heard" story yet!!! LMAO. I heard something similar earlier today, but not anywhere near that bad. This kid - I just started a round of Awakening and the teenager in the lobby, who would not stop talking and, you know, my GT is "nuttin 2 say" for a reason (I don't talk unless I have to while I'm playing and there's usually not many reasons I have to talk) --- anyway, the teenager would not shut up and began whining when the screamer got a hold of the first Ark ... and attached it to some dumb gun or another. I didn't care - you don't "need" the Ark in the first area, its just nice to have. Whatever.

We have one more obelisk to drill and the scream, in just the flatest, calmest voice you ever heard ... in one of the few ten second stretches that the teen stopped talking, says out of the blue,

"I have to go."

I so wanted to say, "Please do." But I promised my wife I wouldn't talk rude to anyone under 30 so I just shook my head and kept on playing. The teen, though, was not a happy camper. We did get three teeth and a gold finish, though.

Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

Laughing Ryan Gosling animated GIF

That is a good story. I got a laugh out of it.

Level 43

in reply to Dream1up

Dream1up wrote:

Mom- (angry scream) Jason! I'm not going to tell you again, turn the game off and clean your room, your grandparents will be here in two days!

How messy is his room?!

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to nuttin2say

Playing with a couple of Extinction forum members on Mayday (hopefully they will know who they are if they see this post) and a randomer, the guy trolled from the beginning of the match until we decided to quit. Constantly with the I just need to listen to this message, my ex-girlfriend keeps bugging me and other comments, then we got I've got to go so I'm going to drop supplies and cash, then carried on playing.

The final nail in the coffin for us was when he picked the drill up and trapped me in a corner (I was checking for search boxes for items to craft), we asked what he was playing at and he just being random and rather creepy, that's when we all voted to abandon ship and start again, what a waste of 3/4 of an hour

Tracy | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to tracy

Wow, that sucks tracy. I wonder if that was the same guy I ran into the night before the dlc drop. Guy claimed to have to move a car. We didn't need him and it didn't hurt us that he stayed in the lobby but kept going down. This was on POC. We even managed to complete every challenge (hard to do with randoms).

Well, when it came time to start the nuke, he was still gone but in the lobby. Let me put it this way, I feel your pain on a wasted 45 minutes.

Level 62

in reply to nuttin2say

playing POC with noobs , i drop them an armor.

the noob: " why do you  drop a ballistic vest? i don't need it , nodoby is shooting at me!"

Level 15

in reply to tracy

How could I forget Tracy! I remember his GT but I better not name and shame. What an absolute pr*ck.. As you said, trolled from the very beginning. He would not shut up and once his creepiness levels were over 9000, it was time (quite literally) to abandon ship.

Level 13

in reply to nuttin2say

Not so much heard, more a visual thing, like not playing the challenges , running into a cluster of cyptids & getting downed straight away that kind of "silliness"

Level 23

Studios