The PS4 over XB1 that is my final decision, what is yours?

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Re: The PS4 over XB1 that is my final decision, what is yours?

in reply to goku1910

Because the X1 fulfils my main criteria for selecting a next-gen console so I'm willing to spend a little more on it.  I could go out and buy a PS4 right now but it'd be nothing more then an expensive dust collector as no one I know owns one and there are no exclusive games I want to play on it. So yes I'll wait for the price to drop and for a good selection of exclusives before I sink my money into one.

Level 48
Highlighted

in reply to FULLBLACK2

After I buy a new TV, I'll be getting a Playstation 4. All of my friends are getting it, all of the forumers I play with are getting it, it's cheaper, I like it's exclusives, and it's more powerful. It was the obvious choice for me haha.

Level 18

in reply to FULLBLACK2

I will get a xbox one some day. Because gaming buddy has one and I like xbox controllers better than playstation controllers.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to FULLBLACK2

playstation 4 will be mine when i can actually find one sold out everywhere I go.

Level 3

in reply to FULLBLACK2

I've always been a PlayStation guy because it's more appealing. Call me a fanboy now and get it out of the way. I am a fanboy and I know it.  I came very close to getting a 360 last generation but besides Call of Duty, there weren't many exclusives I found appealing.

To be short, asking a PS4 Vs Xbox One opinion in a Call of duty forum will almost always result in Xbox bias because of the exclusivity the Xbox has on the series.

....and here's a freaky fact: According to VGChartz: The PS4 version of Ghosts is selling more than the Xbox One. The difference is fairly small but it only makes sense since the PS4 is at ~5 million units with Xbox One at ~3 - 4 million

Level 3

in reply to goku1910

FANBOIIIIIIIII

But seriously, I've been on the Playstation boat, and its not a bad place to be at all. The main factor of me sticking with Xbox is friends, if they went to the Wii-U I'd follow without hesitation.

Level 31

in reply to FULLBLACK2

Both. These things are pretty cheap. I don't see the problem on buying both consoles.

Level 19

Studios