The Slime that Plagues the Forums?

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Re: The Slime that Plagues the Forums?

in reply to Izjar11

I created a Thread once,  'once' mind you. Can't really come up with an interesting topic, to many clever ones at times flying around. Of course, there are the easy ones as people have said. Maybe by the time COD 15 is released, I will think of an interesting Topic

Level 31

in reply to BanHaMMer2

Maybe like , Why Can't Players Camp Anymore? It was popular back in the day , but now if stay in the same spot for longer than 30secs we blow up!

I demand we go back to camping! lol

Level 23

in reply to Izjar11

Lol , high demand , Camp is like a curse word, The more it's used it becomes part of the social structure, noobs new to it, throw it around like new ball.

I like to now associate that word with slime , a greasy layer of sh!t, good for nothing and causes problems 

Using it in, game scenario , I accept it for what it is, But to see it constantly here (and it now starting for me , see it without the word camp in the topic ,yet when you open it , it's there) in the forums ,maybe it deservers it's own category? 

Like iHattoriHanzo0 stated it with along with lag , spawning , and QS-ing ,topics that never seem to burn out    

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

"Why does Lag Compensation favor campers that use Over Powered weapons, and kill me before I have even spawned........ this and more, tonight, at 6....."

Ron Burgandy Finishes Drink Quickly Anchorman Ron Burgundy Finishes Drink Quickly

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

But first up , How to spot a camper , and what you need to do

Yogi Bear animated GIF

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

That dude taught me everything i needed to know about stealing picnics.

Level 11

in reply to Warlord-Chojin1

You must be good at getting those care packages as well........

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

Campers complain too so you aren't taking a stand against anyone.

Level 18
Highlighted

in reply to TheDarkOne123

I'm neither supporting a camper or promoting it , more along the lines, it's a plague to the forums." It feeds on complaints and somehow becomes knowledgeable"

I patrol , but I wouldn't come here to claim I'm getting the better of players or it's my preferred style, via topic

But you said in your reply -   "Campers complain too" -Then come here and complain more with words, I don't understand where you got the notion that I was taking a stand? Boycott all threads with the word 'camp' involved? to answer that, I've started, But to get dooped into opening a thread ,like , From Tomorrow I will be......  well obviously this author is cunning, These threads are metaphorically " slime "    

Level 23

in reply to slyd0g55

Campers, camping, etc has just become a Buzz Word.

The true meaning has gotten lost along the way.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

Studios