TheCunningRunts - Clan Looking For Experienced, Fun Players | Building up for Call of Duty: Ghosts

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

TheCunningRunts - Clan Looking For Experienced, Fun Players | Building up for Call of Duty: Ghosts

TheCunningRunts
XBOX Clan

*I do not see a "Clan" section in the Call of Duty: Ghost forum, so I will have to put my thread here*

TheCunningRunts is now looking for Experienced, Active, Fun Going Players. We are a newly formed clan on Xbox 360, and are asking anyone of any age, gender, location to join us, if you meet the requirements above.

TCR's main focus with this clan is to ensure a much better experience in the online Call of Duty world. Our priority is to build a clan full of members that know and respect one another. We want to ensure that all of our members are active Call of Duty players, that way you should always have a clan mate to team up with when playing Call of Duty. At the moment, we are in the building stage of the clan; finding players, leveling up. But as we progress we will get into more competitive things such as the new "Clan Wars" gamemode in Call of Duty: Ghosts. But right now, it's all about finding the right players to join TCR.

Why should you join? If you want mates to play with when joining Public Matches, this is the clan to join. One of our requirements is that you be a Fun Going gamer. This means you like to have a good time, and any raging that goes on will only be directed towards the other team. TCR will also give you a great start on your Call of Duty: Ghosts stats, and might provide some mates to play with on the Midnight Release. But as I said earlier, we will get into more competitive stuff as our clan expands and we begin to feel comfortable with the players we have.

Specifically we are looking for Xbox players with a K/D of 2.00+, play Call of Duty every or other day, and know how to have a good time.

If you wish to apply, you can leave your gamertag in the comments in a format such as:

Gamertag
     Stats (KD, Kills, Level, Wins)

Or feel free to directly apply to the clan by searching "TheCunningRunts" on Call of Duty Elite

Level 11
4 REPLIES

Re: TheCunningRunts - Clan Looking For Experienced, Fun Players | Building up for Call of Duty: Ghosts

in reply to zman6776

zman6776 wrote:

*I do not see a "Clan" section in the Call of Duty: Ghost forum, so I will have to put my thread here*

Welcome to the OT forums, prepare to defend why you posted here!

Here goes, you sir have the slightest clue or clues or outcome of what happens here?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Re: TheCunningRunts - Clan Looking For Experienced, Fun Players | Building up for Call of Duty: Ghosts

in reply to zman6776

Who would want to join a clan with a name like that lol?

Level 1

in reply to zman6776

You want fun players but also players with a kd that highter than 2. Most regular games with a kd higher than 2 are dashboarders and/or players that don't play for fun

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to dtuchpunk

dtuchpunk wrote:

You want fun players but also players with a kd that highter than 2.

What he wants is https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7153388800/hFA78E4C8/

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Studios