This is the Image they choose as the first to release?

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

This is the Image they choose as the first to release?

So, Charlie Intel put this out today-

BREAKING NEWS: First image of #CoD2014 revealed!! (Via IGN)

Stating that it is the first Image from COD 2014...

1m

BREAKING NEWS: First image of revealed!! (Via IGN) 

Who knows if it is real or not... but if it is... why choose this one, Sledgehammer? I get that it is supposed to be a character model, and was revealed at a Developer's conference... Just seems like an odd choice.

Source- BREAKING NEWS: First image of #CoD2014 revealed!! (Via IGN) on Twitpic

IGN - Call of Duty 2014: First Image Revealed - IGN

I hate this approach Activision Devs have been taking... leaking images with no explanation. No official word. Just rumor.

What do you all think this means? I think... Call of Duty : NOSES... Forget Sound Perks, how about some Smell perks?

https://twitter.com/

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador
38 REPLIES

Re: This is the Image they choose as the first to release?

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Already can see no new engine. Will skip this one for sure.

Level 64

Judging by the head gear the two are wearing, i think its pretty safe to say i dont think its going be WaW2

My guess is as the rumours before were stating, a MW4 or similar type game. But im praying they dont set it in the future again.

Also by look of the hat in the back ground it could be cold there......

Call Of Duty: COLD perhaps????

Really cant tell too much at all from it, but isnt E3 just round the corner?

And i agree, im not a fan of the constant guessing games and rumour mongering, I'd rather they just give some explanation of the random pictures they release.

Level 7

in reply to ITS_SURRIDGE

It's become their annoying pattern.

Why does a guy like Driftor get inside info and put out Videos about the next title before anything is said officially by the company?

Why do images leak?

Just once I would love to see a CoD Dev be open with the community.

Putting that image out there? Put out a Press release with that image stating "Hey guys! You may see this image out and about in the next few days. We released this image to show the character model work we are putting into the next CoD title. Plenty more information to come, we expect the first trailer to release in June. Stay tuned!"

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

They should do something like you suggested , or better yet wait till they got actual gameplay for us , what's an image to just a fan gonna do ? this is next gen gaming, we all expect good visuals/graphics now,

I can wait for an actual release day trailer , but to drip feed the public like this -( I could just go off an start a camper thread rrrrrrrrrrr )

Level 23

I think what they are attempting is to provide how much detail (graphics) will be present in the next series,

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

It seems none lol

Level 64

in reply to Izjar11

Maybe it is just me, but I'd take a great game with average graphics over a sub-par game with amazing graphics any day.

Activision Ambassador

Reveal for New Call of Duty (2014) is imminent – Charlie INTEL Blog: Call of Duty Ghosts - Black Ops...

Seems that we should have some more info soon. Guesses on when and how?

Activision Ambassador

My guess is they'll throw another completely random image out there with the heading "more info coming soon"

Level 7

Studios