TimE, WiNd, and SaND I call upon thee

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

TimE, WiNd, and SaND I call upon thee

We should all join together and be as one. Then our conflicts can end and we can make the OT our posting lands.

So WiNd I apologise for my words in the other PM group chat I made 2 weeks ago, but if you can forget that we can overcome our issues. Sorry about the mom jokes, I didn't know you lost her so recently. We can get along now?

SaND we have easy issues to fix and we can all get along aswell. If the noob hater in the group can cut it out we will work just fine together. Agree?

We will all combine and make a new OT group that will go in the history books forever.

Thank you and members of these groups I would like all your thoughts in a somewhat respectfull manner.

Toxic I know you hate groups but I welcome you to join, just so we don't have to listen to your vile words anymore.

Level 2
33 REPLIES

Re: TimE, WiNd, and SaND I call upon thee

in reply to flocks

should we call you flying high since that was your first account in the ot? or do you prefer lady gaga or lord flash?

Level 3

in reply to flocks

Can't beat them so you want to merge with them LOL

Level 10

in reply to flocks

when i think of time,

http://media.heavy.com/media/2012/08/locker.gif

i guess the didnt spend enough "time" on getting it right

Level 33

in reply to flocks

So So strange that Mother Monster, Flocks, and Lord Flash all stopped posting for a few days. And then reappear. Must have gone on holiday together without internet. Must be quite a skill to remember so many passwords .

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to flocks

flocks wrote:

We should all join together and be as one. Then our conflicts can end and we can make the OT our posting lands.

So WiNd I apologise for my words in the other PM group chat I made 2 weeks ago, but if you can forget that we can overcome our issues. Sorry about the mom jokes, I didn't know you lost her so recently. We can get along now?

SaND we have easy issues to fix and we can all get along aswell. If the noob hater in the group can cut it out we will work just fine together. Agree?

We will all combine and make a new OT group that will go in the history books forever.

Thank you and members of these groups I would like all your thoughts in a somewhat respectfull manner.

Toxic I know you hate groups but I welcome you to join, just so we don't have to listen to your vile words anymore.

home video (2962) Animated Gif on Giphy

NEVER!

You and you "group" can suck it.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

flocks wrote:

home video (2962) Animated Gif on Giphy

NEVER!

You and you "group" can suck it.

DAMN RIGHT!!!

Level 59

in reply to flocks

In the words off just one off the worlds greatest singer/songwriters...

"...You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one..."

(John Lennon / Imagine)

Level 10

in reply to flocks

Wow what a amazing idea flocks I think the OT would benefit from it. Peace could be achieved once and for all. I say yes!

Level 3

in reply to flocks

SaND isn't a noob hating group. We like some noobs. With ghosts we got more than one good recrute. Like newm8n, falcorR6 for example.

People that start hating from the start will be hated on

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 60

Studios