TitanFall footage: Impressions

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Re: TitanFall footage: Impressions

in reply to bighead14701

cranium2001 wrote:

I played the Alpha. The controls are very cod like. It actually feels like a cod game in that aspect unlike other fps games (think Killzone). I'm not usually much for spacey otherworld type games but I'm buying this one and giving Respawn a shot.

I would as well

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to bighead14701

You work for these guys or were part of the design? I am very surprised they allowed a non developer or employee be part of the alpha testing. Beta I can see but that is almost unheard of at the alpha level.

Most proprietary software companies would never even allow non employess on the same floor as developers.

Level 9

in reply to KC135R

No, not an employee or designer. Just lucky I guess. I still have it on my dashboard even though you can't do anything on it now. Its definitely different from the usual. Its not really halo and its not cod. Like I said, cod like controls but a little spacey. Im sure I'm not the only one on here who had access.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to bighead14701

that's pretty cool, I was worried the way I worded that that you would think I was calling you out. I was actually curious how you were able to do that.

Level 9

in reply to KC135R

No worries. I'm usually a pretty nice guy.

Despising cheaters since 1970
Activision Ambassador

in reply to bighead14701

Don't belive him, next thing you know he will be asking how your doing all night

Level 33
Highlighted

in reply to Izjar11

I saw that you will get a titan automatically every few minutes.  No need to do anything.  They don't seem concerned that that is just going to create a giant mess.  I loved COD4 and MW2, but I'm going to skip this.  Hopefully, all the bandwagon kids will go to Titanfall and we can get back to really playing COD.

By the way, did anybody sign up for the Warface beta?   I did, but I really don't know anything about the game.

Level 12

in reply to Izjar11

It looks cool, bit too hectic for me, the Titans just blow everything away, but it looks great and will play the same I'm sure, at least it's something different.

I play PS4 so will not be playing, will hold out for Destiny

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

Agreed

Level 31

in reply to Izjar11

I hope these arent the final graphics, seems MW2 ish. World at War had more environmental aspects then this does.

I like the cloak feature, BO2 should have done something like that since it is set in the future. I agree with what someone wrote about it looking like Halo. Never understood why Halo MP had guns when you could run across a map while getting shoot and still punch them to death before you died.

Level 9

Studios