TitanFall

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Re: TitanFall

in reply to trialstardragon

There was a time where Titanfall wasn't going to be on the 360 at all. Like you said, its just a matter of time before the 360 doesn't have any support. I don't really think MS has to do these types of exclusive release dates between the two. Its just a matter of time before we are all upgraded. The real competition is the PS4.

I own the One and have just really started enjoying it. I don't take advantage of the entertainment hub that its designed for, but I do appreciate the differences in gaming quality. Its still is a work in progress. There are still aspects that are sub-par to the 360. Although the chat adapter is now out and Dolby digital is available, there is still no way to back up a save. No external hard drives or usb's can be connected.

I love my 360 but will only be returning to play GTA5 dlc and Ghosts dlc achievements.

Level 75

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

Actually, the game was originally being developed for the 360/PS3. Once the current gen consoles were announced they started developing for the XB1/PC. As of now, the 360 version has less than 100k pre-orders and the XB1 has close to 400k.

Level 19

in reply to PUR4IDO

Thanks for clearing that up. I was most likely brainwashed by MS during the One reveal last summer. Thought they said it was only for the One back then.

Level 75

I don't see anything wrong with this...I'd expect next gen to get priority, although your probably correct with regards to them trying to boost sales of the X1.

As for video spoilers...That's simple, Don't watch them.

Level 8

It's not just console sales that are hurting.

Call of Duty: Ghosts ... across the board price cut.

(haven't checked, but I don't think this is a COD & MS only phenomenon ... I think gaming in general is having a major hiccup)

"At the end of the match, there remains only ... nuttin 2 say."
Level 62

Well, I'm playing it on PC, and its a lot of fun. But the negatives are noticeable, only 5 game modes, only 5 custom class slots, the AI remains amazingly stupid, and there aren't a lot of weapons. 8.7 on Metacritic, not a COD killer. For those waiting for the 360 version, you have nothing to worry about, there is nothing next gen about it and it should be ported over just fine.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

not to mention the guys that have the best weapons already. when your still low its such a disadvantage and i know the older cods were the same but you had more than 4 guns to choose from. i literally had to play from an advantage cause coming head to head i would die more often than not. its fun for about 2 rounds and then gets frustrating.  not to mention who even pilots the titans every time i see them there on auto.

Level 33

in reply to newm8n

Once you get to level 5 (which takes like 2 games) you get the Carbine and you are set for life. If you are sniper then its level 9 for the Longbow. All of the best weapons are unlocked by level 10.

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to NoLifeKing32

So.. prepare for... Disappointment?

Or worth the price of admission?

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Is it worth buying an X1 for? No. Is it worth buying? Yes. It nails the fun factor.

Level 20

Studios