TitanFall

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Re: TitanFall

in reply to NoLifeKing32

It nails the fun factor because it caters to the mindless player again, the rusher, the headless chicken and gives them things to make them feel powerful and skillful where in a game like Ghosts they are not as much as they were in games like BO2 and MW3

Level 70

in reply to NiceDrewishFela

Its a decent game but not as good as the hype made it out to be.

Activision Ambassador
Highlighted

in reply to gotsomestars

Agreed, but people were silly for buying into the hype, its not like Respawn has a history of success. This is their first game.

Level 20

honestly drew if you like core in cod then by all means but if your (i know you are) hc cod player it will be hit and miss. very fast chaotic game play lots of jumping. and needing to stay on target due to lots of bullets to kill.

Level 33

nicedrewishfela wrote:

So.. prepare for... Disappointment?

Or worth the price of admission?

Played it for an hou odd last year novelty factor quickly wore off nothing I have seen since reignited that spark .

Also going on from what others said... Ms paid a ton to get an exclusive as they saw it as a console seller rather like halo was... And it was supposed to be on the psn platform there's a ton of psn references left in the code.

Level 75

like someone else said... if you have a platform to play it on already... it's a decent game. it's not innovative or jaw dropping, but it's not bad, either.

i'll never say a multiplayer only game is ever worth $60 bucks, let alone worth buying a console for, though.

Level 20

I read some of the reviews from the trailer on FB last night and the word "Camper" was being thrown around a lot.  I thought that term was only synonimous with COD!

As if...

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Level 63

in reply to Im_Old_School

At this point, I am waiting for the XBox 360 port to come out and will read the reviews. If they state there isn't a significant difference between it and the Next Gen versions, I will probably pick it up and give it a go. I am most intrigued by the free roam movement the game seems to have.

As for upgrading to a Next Gen, not in the cards until the wedding is out of the way at the very least.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to NoLifeKing32

well i have the carbine. but i see some of the other guns the higher level guy using and they seem alot more deadly.  i had thee ol shoot half a clip only to be turned on and seemed like 3 shotted. then on hardpoint the guys camping b flag and i walk inside and boom i dead, on the kill cam (if accurate) he only unloaded 5 shots were as in i need to unload multiple.  i dont know it just seems there are better guns higher up but theres also not many to choose from. dont even get me started about the smart pistol.

Level 33

Studios