Titanfall will not be the death of Cod

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Titanfall will not be the death of Cod

So i recently bought Titanfall just like everyone else did probably and im about to return it already. The game is boring, much more boring than ghosts. People didnt like ghosts because the streaks were bad and it feels the same. But in titanfall there are no streaks except for the titans and they are easy to get. The maps are huge and the bots are horrible. There are only 10 weapons so they get bored. The main point is the game is boring and Cod will easily survive.

Level 4
58 REPLIES

Re: Titanfall will not be the death of Cod

in reply to xcLAsSiFiedx2

Seems like you wanted Titanfall to be another CoD. Well of course you got disappointed.

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

I did want something similar to cod i guess but i still think its boring as hell. Dont get me wrong, i dont think its a bad game, i just think it is not going to be the death of cod. Mainly the only thing i like in it is the cloaking and wall jumping.

Level 4

cod killed itself with the lag.

Level 1

in reply to 420gigaman

Like there is no lag in Titanfall ?

I still get killed around corners in Titanfall because of packet delay.

Level 72

I agree the game is not a  cod killer.  Not a bad game, but most your kills are from bots And it does get repetitive and boring.

Level 4

I am on the opposite side. I was expecting it to suck and got it when it was 20 bucks off.

You are right it wont be a COD killer but it has a better chance of being a killer than anything else so far.

TF feels even better than BF games. Of course I am still only around level 15 so I havent gotten bored of the changes you can make.

But COD does have a LOT more things to choose from.

Whats funny is the TF Forum. Some of the theories on there are worse than this forum

Level 72

in reply to starbuckfrack

Mate, I'm level 17 on PC and I don't know what I'm doing. Respawn is ignoring Eyefinity players and I still don't have a mini map and hud. It feels better than BF4 and the engine is so much lighter than BF's. I'm hitting 60 fps on 1 GPU at 5K resolution. I have 2 GPUs and I think I'll hit at least 100 fps when they remove the fps cap. I stopped playing the game and will not touch it until they solved it. I'm getting impatient but the game feels good.

I would love to see a prequel of Titan Fall. Make the setting pre- Titans and pilots only. Make the maps smaller and add some killstreaks.

Level 35

in reply to Run_N_Gunning_C

Really ?

Unless you are running 5 monitors I can't see how you are doing 5K, especially off of one GPU @ 60fps...

Not even the 780Ti can handle 5K @ 60FPS.

Level 38

in reply to starbuckfrack

Can you provide a link to the TF Forum, tah

Level 31

Studios