Try To Make Ghosts Rated "T"!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Try To Make Ghosts Rated "T"!!!

I honestly think that Infinity Ward should try to make Ghosts as close to a "t" rating as possible. I just don't understand the need for all the gore and graphic content. I seriously think that COD would be better off without a lot of graphic content. I love COD, but campaign is way too violent for my taste, so I wish that it was toned down a little. I want to hear what the community thinks about this.

Level 1
16 REPLIES

Re: Try To Make Ghosts Rated "T"!!!

in reply to Area51guy

What is T rating?

Level 20

in reply to WolfRidge

ESRB Teen rating for games. In places besides USA I think there is 13+, and some other ones.

Level 1

in reply to WolfRidge

ESRB Teen rating for games. In places besides USA I think there is 13+, and some other ones.

Level 1

in reply to Area51guy

Ha.  No, for obvious reasons.  Most shooters these days are M rated because of Violence and Gore, not to mention Language on top of that.  Heck racing games get rated T for Language and Suggestive Themes.  Battlefield Bad Company was rated T for some reason, I think because it didn't have Gore.

Level 16

in reply to Area51guy

Area51guy wrote:

I honestly think that Infinity Ward should try to make Ghosts as close to a "t" rating as possible. I just don't understand the need for all the gore and graphic content. I seriously think that COD would be better off without a lot of graphic content. I love COD, but campaign is way too violent for my taste, so I wish that it was toned down a little. I want to hear what the community thinks about this.

The game has the option to turn off the graphic content. (at least the other CODs do. Guessing Ghosts will also have that option)

Level 21

in reply to Area51guy

It's not the gore and graphic content. I think Call of Duty does a good job at that. It's the fact that you're killing people several thousand times. It would be one thing if it was animated but since the people you're shooting and killing resemble humans so accurately that's where the "M" rating comes in

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

and being as it will be rated M anyway, than i say bring back the gore (a little at least)

Level 19

in reply to Fireman0025

I would like to see body parts fly off when people get killed.  If someone gets shot in the head by a high calibre weapon their head should explode.  Arms and legs should also blow off when shot or an explosion hits that part of the body.  I could like to see bodies fly through the air when someone calls in a Air Strike or something instead of the bodies just falling to the ground.

Level 16
Highlighted

in reply to RallyOrDie

just exactly. loved blowing off peoples legs with a shotgun on WaW

Level 19

Studios