What U Playing

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

What U Playing

I was thinking of playing some Metal Gear Solid, All of them. I stopped on the third one and never finished. I actually got stuck in the jungle, it must of been a glitch. At that time didn't know what a glitch was, but if I get stuck on it now I could possibly look up how to beat it. I kept trying to beat that part and had to do alot to get there then I died, I tried everything at that time, but I got frustrated and stopped. It's about time to go back and finish it.

It's funny because same thing happened to me on GTA Vice City it only showed 50% complete and I never did find out what I was suppose to do? I had everything and fought them at the mansion? Maybe I missed something on both of them? Well that's what I'm playing and of course I still play Cod but I needs to find this out.

Level 18
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: What U Playing

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0
Solution
‎24-07-2014 08:19 AM

iHattoriHanzo0 wrote:

Those aren't games......

giphy-9.gif

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75
24 REPLIES

in reply to Zombie-Hell-Fire

I got hooked on Far Cry 3 and Dark Souls. Both of these are drawing my attention away from Ghost. Im also hoping to see what Games with Gold brings for August.

Level 43

in reply to Shadowelite555

soem cod

Level 5

Destiny Beta, once that's over I'll be playing The Last Of Us Remastered, and then come September I'll be playing Destiny.

Level 22

Ive been playing Sniper Elite 3. Its a WW2 sniping game that takes place in Africa this time. If you like stealth and the old style gaming of timing AI and sneaking up from behind or sniping at the perfect time.......its great. One of the coolest aspect is the cut open view of Nazi's having their skulls, brains, and organs shredded with bullets.

Of course there are some glitchy moments and some graphic tearing, not as smooth as CoD, but still a good time. Just be aware, depending on how thorough you wish to play.......... killing all enemies could take up to 4 hrs a mission.

Level 75

I picked up Sniper Ghost Warrior2 a few weeks back and it's has a great online MP game.  It's all Sniper all the time but there are instances were you get some close quarter stuff.  Graphically it's pretty good, not Ghost good (character movement is not as good but landscape and maps are well rendered), but pretty good.  It uses CryEngine 3 so think Crysis 2 and 3 graphics.  Matches last at least 20 minutes.  Been playing that here recently more so than Ghosts.   I have Sniper Elite V2 but haven't done anything with it yet.  If it's anything like Sniper Elite was  I'm sure it's good too.

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Level 63

in reply to Im_Old_School

I thoroughly enjoyed Sniper Ghost Warrior 2 multiplayer when it first came out. You're dead on with your description. For players that enjoy a more "realistic" sniping experience........its great. Its ALL about digging in, being patient, finding the target, and lining up the shot. I honestly remember waiting for 10 minutes to find the enemy and then another couple waiting for them to stop moving and find their nest. Very different than what we are used to with CoD.   Absolutely LOVE the size of maps.

There is definitely some adjustment to the character movement like you stated. Its not nearly as smooth as CoD and if you are engaging in close quarter combat, you're most likely doing something wrong.   All in all, I think I have about 12 hrs played in Sniper GW2 multi. I earned the achievements and enjoyed the change of pace.

Sniper and Sniper Elite are great for their stealth and dealing with bullet drop and wind adjustments. Always brings me back to MacMillan describing the Coriolis effect.

Level 75

How long is that game? I heard its really short.

Level 15

in reply to xoMrSLAVEox

Well it depends on your definition of short and also how you choose to play. I find most games to be fairly short and i'm a 100% achievement completion whore.

There are 8 missions + 1 dlc mission. I've played one play through on each mission on the sniper elite difficulty solo. In doing so I killed ALL enemies stealthfully and found ALL collectibles. I did most missions in 3hrs and 5hrs was the max. At this point, I have about 30hrs total. The story can also be played co-op. So I imagine this would be much quicker with a friend.

I haven't played any multiplayer yet. I don't have high expectations for it, but hopefully I'm pleasantly surprised. None the less, I will most likely play it just enough for the achievements.....we'll see.

Now here's the kicker............ there is an achievement to complete the game on the hardest difficulty. In CoD, this is a common and easily attainable accomplishment. But in Sniper Elite 3, the hardest difficulty includes....."if you die at any point, you must restart the whole mission". There are no checkpoints and you are not able to save during the mission. It must be perfect. This could be very frustrating and require many many more hours.

Level 75

Destiny Beta

Level 25

Studios