What is your custom avatar?

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

What is your custom avatar?

As some of you have noticed we now have to the ability to upload 2 custom avatars.

If you hadn't noticed then click your name in the top right corner, on the drop down menu select "Change Avatar" then scroll to the bottom of the screen. A couple of rules apply:

• JPG, PNG, GIF, or BMP
  • Maximum file size of 2.0 MB
  • Must be "Forum friendly" (if you wouldn't show it to your grandma don't use it)
  • Must adhere to licensing laws

All custom avatars are subject to moderation before they are approved

So what is yours and what does it mean?

Mine is the EU4M duck with headdress. Made during Black Ops as the tomahawk was our weapon of choice.

eu4mlogo3-1.jpg

This picture was lovingly made for us and then rescaled for forum use by Mac.

Level 48
26 REPLIES

Re: What is your custom avatar?

in reply to TL_Bare_B

Mine is Kurt Cobain at the 1992 Reading Festival. Kurt Cobain being one of my favorite guitarists.

Level 43

in reply to TL_Bare_B

Mine is still pending, but it will be this-

That's my Rottweiler, Otto.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to TL_Bare_B

style="max-width: 1200px; max-height: 900px;"/>

Cyrus the Great

Born: 558-529 BC

Had to research his story and found out that Cyrus was the founder of the Persian Empire. He had a relatively good reputation and as a just and merciful monarch. He is credited by the Jews with the overthrowing the much harsher Babylonian empire which allowed 40,000 Jewish exiles to return to Judea.

He was said things such as:

"“When I became rich, I realized that no kindness between man and man comes more naturally than sharing food and drink, especially food and drink of the ambrosial excellence that I could now provide. Accordingly, I arranged that my table be spread everyday for many invitees, all of whom would dine on the same excellent food as myself. After my guests and I were finished, I would send out any extra food to my absent friends, in token of my esteem.”

And

Success always calls for greater generosity–though most people, lost in the darkness of their own egos, treat it as an occasion for greater greed. Collecting boot [is] not an end itself, but only a means for building [an] empire. Riches would be of little use to us now–except as a means of winning new friends.”

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to TL_Bare_B

Pretty simple and apt around this place at times

photo 311_zps13769180.jpg

Level 67

in reply to TL_Bare_B

A WaW soldier, coffee, and an appropriate message for the forums thats completely inappropriate....  Fits like a glove.

Unknown-2.jpeg

Level 75

in reply to TL_Bare_B

The Joker. I already posted it but for some reason it's still pending. I was wondering if there was something wrong but it's a good thing I found this link. I was totally confused... How long does it usually take for it to be approved? Any ideas, you guys?

Level 34

in reply to Crinkzkull081

Mine got approved overnight. You might struggle with The Joker though.

Level 48

in reply to Crinkzkull081

Mine was approved after about 24 hours.

"You ain't gotta like me, you just mad,cause I tell it how it is, and you tell it how it might be" - Victory
Activision Ambassador

in reply to TL_Bare_B

Matuzz's Photo

Level 64

Studios