Why does everybody either hate CoD and like BF or the other way around?

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Why does everybody either hate CoD and like BF or the other way around?

I mean they are both great games. Im sick of hearing fanboys of either BF or CoD say how either one sucks. If they play CoD, BF sucks eggs. If they play BF, CoD sucks it. They are both FPS's so they play very similar, just different stragety.

Level 7
14 REPLIES

Re: Why does everybody either hate CoD and like BF or the other way around?

in reply to macca_96

you will get that from any game not just from cod or bf i like both

Level 3

in reply to macca_96

As a Battlefield and COD player, I really don't get why players still compare both BF and COD.

Yes, they are both FPS but COD is more infantry & CQC based whilst BF has always been large maps built for vehicular warfare. Since the COD1 and BF1942 days, I've supported both franchises because they both offer different experiences.

The whole BF vs COD argument is getting old and I wish gamers would just go back to the days where they weren't so judgemental on what people played. In my opinion, it is mostly BF players who seem to get on the bandwagon of hating COD like it's their job.

Level 51

in reply to vims2011

And the reason is pretty much jelousy. CoD are breaking sales records with every new CoD released every year and that just tells BF players that only little pathetic boys and girls play CoD.

Yes your right it is getting old. I like CoD because it is CQC and BF because of the stealth involved.

Level 7

in reply to macca_96

i play both cod and bf but i don't like the other one over the other i just like them the same!!

Level 1

in reply to macca_96

i play both cod and bf but i don't like the other one over the other i just like them the same!!

Level 1

in reply to macca_96

I have no problem with either game. But I have problem with BF fanboys spitting on CoD in every internet sh*thole..

Level 3

in reply to macca_96

I play cod a lot and have played bf for a small bit.

Stickd to cod because I like the play style better. That's the only thing.

People saying one game is better than another is bull. You can't compare them.
To many different aspect. BF has vehicles. COD is faster etc.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to macca_96

This stupid trend was probably started by the younger, pre puberty, members of the CoD community fanboying over the internet saying anything that's not cod sucks. Bf, Halo, hell it could be need for speed i see them on every video and it any aspect remotely resembles a Cod game they say they're copying cod and that the other game sucks

Level 1

in reply to macca_96

The different strategies and the map sizes are the real reasons for it.  Outside of those that just hate for the sake of hating.  They are both FPSs but that's pretty much it on the similarities between them.  The playstyle and feel of these two games are quite different.  It's to be expected that people who really enjoy one will not find the other appealing.  Much like the HC vs Core debate.  A few people like yourself will enjoy both.

Level 69

Studios