X1 or no that is the question!

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Re: X1 or no that is the question!

in reply to newm8n

yeah i'm thinking 2 months or so should give them enough time to fix the bugs, and the dashboard like the 360. my girl wants me to get the x1 so she can play the 360 too lol. and the amount of games does hinder decision but to be expected with new system i suppose. they should of made 360 game compatible.

Level 8

in reply to gotsomestars

def. like the idea of it being sold without kinect, and yeah when i buy it i'll get the titanfall bundle.

Level 8

in reply to WOLFGOTTAGUN

I also have the One. Its graphically better and more powerful than the 360. There are aspects that haven't been finished yet. Its still a work in progress. So if you already eliminated the PS4, here's three things to consider......

1. Will you be taking advantage of the entertainment hub the One offers, such as watching TV, Blu-ray, Kinect, Skype...?

2. I'm sure the price will be dropping and technical aspects improving, so can you wait?

3. Are you willing to pay extra now to play with your friends?

I don't regret paying full price in Nov., but at the same time, I was far from blown away. Eventually us Xbox fans will all be on the One, so its just a matter of time. With the Titanfall bundle you save $60. I can't imagine the One being a whole lot cheaper than that over the next year.

Level 75
Highlighted

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

The only way is if they do a kinect drop. But yea if it drops it will be minor

Level 33

in reply to iHattoriHanzo0

Right, and you bring up valid points. i have eliminated the ps4 as a possibility. no i probably won't take advantage of everything the x1 has to offer as far as media/social is concerned. When i get the x1 i plan on buying the titanfall bundle, and as u said it saves money. I'm thinking of trading in my 360 and ghosts and all my games to get the x1 which should get me 200 trade approx. so really i'd only be paying 300 for the x1. my worry is ill come to regret it if i get rid of my 360 now.

Level 8

in reply to WOLFGOTTAGUN

I Wouldn't get rid of the 360 unless you need to

Level 33

in reply to WOLFGOTTAGUN

I am happy with the x1 so far, but if your buying it just for titan fall i would pass, i dont really enjoy it and i didnt really enjoy the beta nether. but if your friends all have it then go for it, nothings better than playing with people you know as apposed to lone wolf.

Level 33

in reply to newm8n

Yeah after reviewing it and listening to you all i think i might wait a few months at least. a lot of people are saying the xbox one shouldnt have been released yet.

Level 8

in reply to WOLFGOTTAGUN

I think a big part of it ( in my opinion anyway) was Microsoft was trying to make too much out of a gaming console. Gamers want one thing out of a console, games. The kinect had its chance with the 360. Not much interest. I don't think the tech is good enough yet. Maybe the next console. Beyond that there really isn't much game wise that the kinect is useful for. Sony had the right idea. Make a solid console, sell a camera separate for those that want to Skype or whatever. Voice command is neat, but not ready or needed yet.

My 1.5 cents.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

you know as an adult the kinect is usless but my kids love the interaction with it and its a blast when throw out the competitive gaming and you get into it with them. for me the x1 is in the living room so we get alot out of the features, its a little for every one.

Level 33

Studios