new game modes

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

new game modes

what are the new game modes about? i know search and rescue&cranked, but there are many more? (blitz,grind,safegaurd,infected)? but i can't find any information about them on (youtube,google...) and they didn't give information about it in the trailer so ?

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: new game modes

in reply to KrustyKrab1
Solution
‎20-08-2013 11:56 PM

blitz is some sort of dom ctf mix.

Both teams have a area/base. The point of the game is to get in the enemy base. When you do you teleport back to your own base. In that you you gain points. And only one person at the time can teleport. When with more the second has to wait for an x amount of time to teleport.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59
2 REPLIES

in reply to KrustyKrab1

There's seven new multiplayer modes in total. Blitz - the third of the new modes - is going to be shown off tomorrow at Gamescom I believe, so you might want to tune in to twitch.tv/callofdutyghosts from 5PM BST to check that out.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to KrustyKrab1
Solution
‎20-08-2013 11:56 PM

blitz is some sort of dom ctf mix.

Both teams have a area/base. The point of the game is to get in the enemy base. When you do you teleport back to your own base. In that you you gain points. And only one person at the time can teleport. When with more the second has to wait for an x amount of time to teleport.

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

Studios