showtime sucks

Call of Duty Ghosts Off Topic

Re: showtime sucks

in reply to puertoricanguy9

Yep, there are small maps in Cod. Shipment, Rust, Nuketown, etc.

Some folks love small maps, some dislike due to their chaotic nature.

However, some folks, which include me, are ambivalent.

Let me put it this way. First and foremost I prefer variety in maps. Whether that be how they are constructed or size. Having this variety, especially in size, leads to change in pace from one match to the other. Ghosts for me has made a great balance when it comes to different sizes of maps, and for that I am pleased.

The way I look at small maps is probably a bit childlike, lols. I generally play maps with a real sense of purpose, tactically making my way around. But hey, sometimes I just go, 'stuff it, lets just have some fun'. I still play to win, but on the smaller maps I'll go for a bit of a run. Perhaps work on Shotguns/smgs/ or weapons that need ranking up.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

Ah Rust... The glory days with OMA noob tubes and being able to spam them from the top of the map.

Level 25
Highlighted

in reply to DocChoi

Rust was a gas. I didn't love it as an actual multiplayer map. But I used to play split screen with my bro, play against his friends in a private lobby. We would do all the things we would not do during normal gameplay. We would muck around quickscoping, troll eachother, and generally be very childish. Rust was the perfect map to just be a nob. XD

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Studios