450MB Patch just went out on Steam

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

450MB Patch just went out on Steam

No patch notes yet but it seems like the menu lag is fixed.

Level 2
17 REPLIES

Re: 450MB Patch just went out on Steam

in reply to HoboNinja

Cheat Users/Hack Users Still there...geesh

Level 4

in reply to HoboNinja

They've fixed operations. (when u bought new ones, operations list wasn't showing up). The weird thing is, when I press on First class operations, it's doing absolutely same thing, when it was broken (getting me on the starting screen with Play Multiplayer and Options -.- )

Level 1

in reply to HoboNinja

No performance fix ?

Level 1

in reply to HoboNinja

Someone on the Steam forum said the RAM lock is removed. Can anyone confirm this? I have 8 gigs so I never had that problem.

Edit: The RAM lock is removed. Instead there now is a message saying that the system memory doesn't meet the minimum specifications and may cause the game to run slowly or completely stop. Do you want to run Ghosts anyway?

So I guess we'll se wether or not the MP needs more then 4 gigs.

http://oi44.tinypic.com/153ph1v.jpg

Level 4

in reply to HoboNinja

It was playable for me before the patch now I cannot play. I am getting really bad stuttering when shooting my weapon ADS especially if the enemy is close.  Well back to MW3 till they fix this mess.

Level 5

in reply to HoboNinja

I am interested to see the notes as well.

This is exciting, I am glad to see they are patching the game and giving it the attention it needs. Anyone who thinks that all the issues will be fixed in the first patch are crazy (because we all know the posts are coming)... Thanks for the effort IW and I hope this is the beginning of great things to come for this game, the pc community and of course IW

Post those notes so we can see what you've been up to.

Level 9

in reply to SeeVee

I didn't expect that they would fix all the bugs but I didn't think they would introduce more bugs because now I'm stuttering really bad when shooting.

Level 5

in reply to D0T-C0M

I have not played since before they patched it... I'll try tonight and see if I get any adverse affects. The game played like butter for me before so if anything has been degraded in performance I'll know right away.

Level 9

in reply to HoboNinja

The update has removed the 6GB minimum RAM requirement and added the eSports Broadcaster mode too. I’m not sure what else it has added, but hopefully some patch notes will appear eventually???  

Level 7

Studios