AgentRev nous propose son Ghosts FoV ???? oui ou no ban

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

AgentRev nous propose son Ghosts FoV ???? oui ou no ban

je vous écrie pour voir ci ceci et bien exacte ou ont risque le bannissement

Le joueur AgentRev nous propose son Ghosts FoV Changer qui permet de modifier le FoV du jeu de 65 (valeur par défaut) à 100, que ce soit en solo ou en multijoueur.

Le programme propose d'ajuster le champ de vision à la volée in-game pour l'adapter au mieux à notre style de jeu sans avoir à faire d'allers-retours fastidieux.

D'un point de vue éthique, Infinity Ward et steam autorise sans problème l'utilisation de ce programme et a déjà indiqué qu'aucun joueur ne serait banni s'il modifie le FoV.

Il est également à noter qu'aucun cas de bannissement par Vac, l'anti-cheat du jeu, n'a été recensé à ce jour, pour cette raison.

Level 1
9 REPLIES

Re: AgentRev nous propose son Ghosts FoV ???? oui ou no ban

in reply to Wifi32

You were saying?

Level 13

in reply to Wifi32

From Google Translate

"I cried for you see below this and much accurate or have risk banishment

The player offers us his AgentRev Ghosts FoV Change that can change the game FoV 65 (default) to 100, either alone or in multiplayer.

The program proposes to adjust the field of view on the fly in-game to best adapt to our style of play without having to make time-consuming trips.

From an ethical point of view, Infinity Ward and steam allows trouble-free use of this program and has already indicated that no player would be banned if it modifies the FoV.

It is also noted that no cases of banishment by Vac, anti-cheat the game, has been identified to date, for this reason."

Level 25

in reply to wierd worlds are these

Yes, that's what I understood, more or less. What I didn't get was why he opened a thread for this as there's nothing new really (and no question either).

Level 13

in reply to Radical_53

hello

apparemment il n'y pas de réponse claire sur a ce sujet

apparently there is no clear answer on this topic

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Wifi32

Apparently? It's as clear as it gets. IW says it's ok to use the FoV changer by Agent Rev, they won't ban for it.

The part that's still unclear, you're right about that, is if they come up with their own solution or not. I'd guess that we won't ever see an answer on that one.

Level 13

in reply to Wifi32

Candtslexia a deja confirmer qu'on peut ultiliser le programme fait par Agentrev sans peur d'etre bani.  Je l'ultilise depuis que c'est sorti sans probleme. Fait sur que c'est celui de agentrev car lui il es limiter a 100 qui es le maximum alouer par IW

Level 5

in reply to Wifi32

merci

Level 1

in reply to Wifi32

In translation I cannot see a question here, and the OP (Google Translation) is a statement.

To be clear IW on several Twitter feeds has ONLY authorized this FoV changer and with NO penalty of a Ban -> http://www.mapmodnews.com/article.php/Call-of-Duty-Ghosts-FoV-Changer-DL

Further VAC (Steam) has no authority to Ban for any cheat in Ghosts, Ghosts is not a VAC Enabled game.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Thats what I said but in french

Level 5

Studios