Attention, here is the fix for the pc version of cheaters

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: Attention, here is the fix for the pc version of cheaters

in reply to tomanycheaters

To date, hackers in the game is very small. Maybe it's marketing before DLS. But I have a video person who occupies the second place in TDM (I 1). He personally sent me a video with all the evidence, that there is no cheating. Watch the video to the end. I asked him to remove webcams monitor and he did it in the second part of the video.

KEM Strike LIVE+WEB by OkyHb | COD Ghosts MP - YouTube

Level 5

in reply to Postmanliver

I have been playing this on PC for like 3 days and have been in about 10 hacked lobbies...

Level 1

in reply to mrefuman

And to be  clear here, I don't mean that a player was really good and I think he might have been cheating.

I mean people were flying all over the sky outside of the maps, unlimited ammo, 10,000 exp per kill / assist, every gun firing grenades or one-shotting people and making them explode.Just plain completely broken lobbies.

I went from level 1 to 42 in two matches in one lobby.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Postmanliver

Either you haven't played very much or you have just been very lucky in the games you have played but I can tell you categorically, that the game is suffering from a large number of people using cheats.  This is purely from observation...and I am not talking about people that are 'suspected' but those who are out and out cheating and not even trying to hide the fact.

As to the OP's idea this works BUT only on dedicated servers with honest admins policing the game.  Let the players themselves decide and I am afraid that human nature takes over.  Nobody from the poorest player to the best likes being beaten and if you give players a tool to get rid of someone then it will be abused.

I used to rent my own Black Ops server back in the day and had both my son and a couple of trusted friends as admins.  I also used a dev tool that auto-kicked players it detected using cheats.  Even my son and friends would let their tempers get the better of them sometimes and they would kick players that were doing 'too well'...like I said...it's just human nature.

Level 2

in reply to Cypher871

I play a lot and still in first place in TDM. My ratio 1.94. Minum as 10 times a day to send me a report. So I am a hacker? Yes, a week ago there was a lot of hackers, but 5 days I see a maximum of 2 per day hacker.WH)

Level 5

in reply to Postmanliver

Hey. FYI, It's very easy to use an aimbot and get away with cheating. Not only can I send you a clean video (WHILE I CHEAT WITH AN AIMBOT) I can have my buddy's standing over my shoulder in the same room & they won't know that i am cheating (USING AN AIMBOT IN THE GAME) and they are in the same room as me standing over my shoulder watching me play!

It all boils down to if you are able to spot an aimcheat or not.(BECAUSE 100% AN AIMBOT GETS AROUND ANY ANTI-CHEAT THEY HAVE IN PLACE AND PLAYERS RIGHT NOW ARE USING IT IN GAME AS I TYPE THIS).

The guy who went through all the trouble to send you this & that proof (is most likely a con/cheater). Ya I might waste my time sending people video's to try and prove I'm legit. the guy who went through all that trouble to send you vid proof did it because he's a con artist, and that's what he loves doing! He loves fooling people into thinking he's legit when he uses an aimbot to play. (many many players/con artists in the PC platform are doing this)

It doesn't seem strange that every great gamer has this snappy aim to the enemy target no matter which direction they have to move their mouse?-> Up to the right, down to the right, etc etc it's always a perfect "dead stop"... (duh I wonder why?)--> It's because they use aimcheats!

Sliding a mouse on the desktop shouldn't stop so "clean" with a "dead stop" everytime. (only players using a trackball mouse should "dead stop" so clean because of the fact that they throw the control with their thumb & it stops on it's own "without human intervention" thats the only way your going to get these precise "dead stop" turns is (WITHOUT HUMAN INTERVENTION/ERROR). (no one is "freearm" sliding a mouse on a desktop and stopping so abruptly at 10 targets without any residual movement unless they use cheats. OR as I stated if you USE A TRACKBALL MOUSE that gets thrown by the users thumb & STOPS ON IT'S OWN! that's the only way your going to get these perfect "dead stops" consistently for every target, It's either a trackball or cheater using artificial aim.

SOME A-HOLE STATING HE'S DOING IT WITH HIS DESKTOP MOUSE IS USING AIMBOT to aim at you & also to find your position through walls!

Postmanliver wrote:

To date, hackers in the game is very small. Maybe it's marketing before DLS.

But I have a video person who occupies the second place in TDM (I 1).

He personally sent me a video with all the evidence,

that there is no cheating. Watch the video to the end.

I asked him to remove webcams monitor and he did it in the second part of the video.

KEM Strike LIVE+WEB by OkyHb | COD Ghosts MP - YouTube

ok in response to this video, it certainly looks like a cheater with fake aim..

At the start of the clip I see an aim master (perfectly flicking to the enemy targets after he see's them (which tells me he is very good with aiming) but then at 41 seconds you get this spaz flick & stare through/into a wall blocking all his view when the sound of enemy footsteps is ontop of him.. I would have reversed in to keep my FOV on the opening/out to open space. But he hears footsteps and decides to block all view by staring into a wall? Then like a hero he makes all the right moves to pull off this kill before the other player could blink. makes tons of sense (NOT).

For me (SOMETHING DOESN'T ADD UP) that long stare to the wall "blocking his own view of the entrance" when the sound of enemy footsteps are so close, the perfect timing/last second turn/pivot right on the money as the enemy comes through the door, perfect nut shot. You'd have to be a little off your rocker to think this is real sound awarness and not some clown using an aimcheat to pick out targets through walls and pivot to targets with such precision when the enemy is in view.. It's a bit over the top. looks like the "sqauds ai character doing it's thing" but faster.

There are many instances in the vid that look like he's taking advantage of something that targets his enemies through walls. Compile that with his always over the top accuracy and you basically have to be a fool to believe this is real and not artificial aim. I would offer him my house if he could prove he's playing legit. The fact is he can't prove it because it's not legit. I can easily spot the aimcheat being used. Have a good day sir.

Level 1

The title of the post had my hopes up for a nanosecond.

Level 1

THX for the information i found a lot of cheaters in this double EXP DAYS

Level 1

I know there are problems and very good players. As far as the vote, its NOT just one player or even five players that can vote you off.  I am saying maybe 10/12 players have to agree.  I am fed up with the lack of response that pc gets when it comes to gaming.  In my head, the older crowd plays pc, and that is what I enjoy.

Level 1

not bad. but what can do the players that were hacked? i think we need a restart level tool

Level 1

Studios