Re: Attention,  here is the fix for the pc version of cheaters

in reply to tomanycheaters

ESC > F1 > RecentPlayers , Nick name > Report Player > Cheating YES

OR

F1 > RecentPlayers , Nick name > Report Player > Cheating YES

Level 1

Re: Attention, here is the fix for the pc version of cheaters

in reply to DEAF_HKomonPL

^ This, but I would like to hear from activision of what it is what they are doing in regards to the people that are reported.  Because I've been in servers where I call out a cheater, and everybody says.  Ohhh he has been reported many times.  So what does that mean.  Does it mean that activision does not care bout cheating, in computers.  Or they just put the reporting cheating for certain platforms, that on pc its a set of keys that are just set, but they have no actual result of their purpose.

Now my question to ACTIVISION

What is the actual process when a player is being reported as a cheater, booster, explicit language, and exploiting.  Please respond with the actual process of each and every report, to have a better understanding of each, Please!!

Now lets wait to see if the report button does work, and how it works.

Since Steam is not involved with the game itself, cuz when you shift+tab steam does not show any players currently playing at all.

Level 1

in reply to WallhackHunter

The thing that really piss me off is that not once, since release have we heard someone from this damn company tell us that all effort will be made to terminate these hackers. Not once did they tell us that. It's because THEY are behind all those hack sites. THEY sell the cheats. Tonight was the worst night ever for me. In  match, there were at least  cheaters. I really looked at the replays and couldn't believe how precise they are. They followed me through walls and all this kind of shit. It's a lost cause. IW never released a statement saying that they will put an end to this only because they are behind this whole scheme.

Level 1

Simple? No. It would also kick all the good players instantly. Voting never worked, unless being used for the next map/mode...

Level 13

in reply to Radical_53

If your that good and your own team votes you off.  Then you are a cheat.

Level 1

Teams get shuffled, most likely I'm Ghosts it's a cheater but other games many just have really good players

Level 4

Yeah right, as if it needed "my" team to do so.

a) if it requires too many votes people will never be kicked, as people don't care. 75% for a kick? Forget it right away.

b) if it takes less votes for a kick the other team will be kicking your "best player" pretty soon. Forget this also.

Now where's option c? Oh right, there is none.

Level 13
Highlighted

The fix would be for Infinity Ward to finally install some kind of anti-cheat function. But they're not going to support the PC release besides giving Valve the patches for map packs.

Level 1

Very bad idea.

That would kill off the game with all the crap players banning/kicking good legit players from lobbies.

If people are on PC do you think they are going to play legitly anyways?

No, most will have some type of DLL injected, skin/wallhack texture, programs running in the background to give them some type of advantage.

I know I would. Simply because I have the freedom to do so on PC.

On my PS3 I am limited to what I can do and it sucks.

I love the freedom on PC to play how I want to play.

I would not use an aimbot but wallhacks are always useful.

Just keeping it real. You know you use them in some form.

COD is dead anyways. Only way I'll play it now is if I get it for free in a torrent.

Don't waste money on it. It is garbage.

Level 9

in reply to ANWRambo

You my sir, is the reason why computer gaming is dying.  Because developer's do not want to deal with people like you.  I believe that computer gaming is far the best platform out there, and will continue to be.  Until the consoles turn into computers and handle the same graphics computers do.  But if you continue to support the same ideology that you follow now, sooner or later, not even consoles will have any games, due to the developers would not gamble into making more games due to the piracy, and corrupting them are what you are doing.  I hope that you can say that you were part of the cause we are seeing less games being released in the pc platform.  

Level 1

Studios