Call of Duty not Working!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Call of Duty not Working!!!!

Why can I not connect to online services on PC? It says on the website www.callofduty.com/ghost/status that all systems are fully operational. But every time I try to connect to online services via the pc, it says to check that website. Why did I pay for this stupid game if I am unable to play. Fix the problem activision! So annoying!

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Call of Duty not Working!!!!

in reply to HurricaneHong

Same here.. East Coast NA..

iw6mp64_ship.exe10844TCP136.179.4.1033074ESTABLISHED
Level 1

Online Now.

Level 1

The COD server status page only applies to the COD servers. If the Steam servers are down, you'll get the same error. It also appears that the COD server status page takes a little while to update when the servers do go down.

Servers go down periodically for a number of different reasons, and every online game has server issues on occasion. Regardless of all that, you purchased a full game which includes an offline single player campaign, not just multiplayer, so you didn't pay for the multiplayer servers to be ready whenever you feel like playing. If you were paying a monthly fee to play online, then you would have a right to complain about it.

Level 3

Try a few basic workarounds such as resetting your PC and router. I would also recommend you check on this link and have your internet provider refer to this: http://support.activision.com/articles/en_US/FAQ/Problem-Connecting-to-an-Online-Game-for-PC/

Level 34

Studios