Cheaters - How Do you Know Hacker from Legit?

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: Cheaters - How Do you Know Hacker from Legit?

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

yes aim bots can do things, but so can aim assist, I have had it to where my gun turns on its own to a player coming on the other side of a wall before, so you want to be careful with that.. I also am starting to get more in the habbit of prefiring around corners more.. this has given me more hack comments toward me, even though the reason i prefired was because i heard them

Level 8

in reply to W_E_A_P_0_N_11

Are you in the right forum? This is PC discussion.

There isn't an aim assist function for cod ghosts on PC platform. If your claiming you play ghost PC with a controller and you have aim-assist (your cheating or lying) because there is no such thing.

Level 8

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

no i play on ps3, but PC there is no surprise about it being filled with cheaters, not sure why anyone plays PC anymore

Level 8

well that was a mistake on my part. thinking i could have the best of both worlds.

better graphics and load times,

then realized theirs no achievement xp. making them pointless.

and most pc games don't have controller support

the steam list is mostly indie games.

pc gamers are more arrogant that the xbox kids.

apparently k/m is superior to controllers.

so im a noob and should go back to console lol

and soon as i get my new psu. i will be selling it and doing exactly that.

then its options.

im not keen on ps controllers.

and xbox one is more of a cable box with spyware, than a games console,

not to forget pc no one using mic's.

typing mid game seems abit backwards to me. bit like steams interface

Level 2

Re: Re: Cheaters - How Do you Know Hacker from Legit?

in reply to ConnorMacleod84

well from what I hear PC gaming is like, I do not understand how it could be enjoyable at all.. it seems to be riddled with hacks, doesnt seem like it would be something i would be interested in.. thou i do understand the graphics thing, id prob do the single player on pc, and do multi on console.. saying if i was you

Level 8

Re: Re: Cheaters - How Do you Know Hacker from Legit?

well that all depends if there is dedicated servers like bo2 had.

if there is then it has auto vac ban for anyone using hacks. and unlike xbox these bans are permanent

Level 2

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

you say that but im pc gaming with controller, i noticed when the game came out that there was aim assist.,

i also noticed as of the last update that it has gone

Level 2

in reply to Momba1

Hey man,

The answer is that you never know. But if I see something strange multiple times.. then I suspect it. It also depends on the game.. in some games cheating is far more prevalent than others and my level of suspicion will escalate faster.

Unfortunately I've played some games where cheating is so bad you are actually better off expecting that everyone is cheating at some level before you even play.

I know some guys from the CS world that were partitioning for a pay to play league that would not only have most of the money go towards AC moderators, but also require a monthly subscription withdrawn right from the player's bank account- this would mean bans would on the person (by name) and not the account (so no coming back). I believe this would greatly improve the online gaming experience overall and hope that something on this level is eventually implemented.

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to Momba1

Somebody goes 37-0 in a TDM match.

Level 1

in reply to Momba1

Here is an obvious one: [Removed by Moderator] ^AH

I'm going to come out with a book with pics like this called "where's cheat-o" and you have to find them so I can make my money back on this game

Well since moderator removed my pic link the KDR by player#1 for the entire match was 59 kills and 9 deaths.

player #2(that I speak of in below post) KDR was 24 kills 28 deaths

Level 9

Studios