Cheaters - How Do you Know Hacker from Legit?

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: Cheaters - How Do you Know Hacker from Legit?

in reply to Momba1

Only seen 1 true aimbotter in BO2 and none in my 5 whole agonizing hours of Ghosts(lol).

Wallhacks probably are somewhat more represented, but I truly doubt that there are so many hackers.

Probably just more very bad players than hackers.

Level 4

in reply to Momba1

Unfortunately the player base for Ghosts has now dropped so low that even if you leave a game because someone is cheating, chances are you will end up right back in the same game or in another game with a different cheat.

I have now got to the point where I cannot be bothered constantly checking the killcam, however, I do engage the maggots in verbal banter.  They really don't like it when you constantly send witty one liners their way...all you tend to get back at you is 'fag, gay boy, homo, stfu' and of course the time honoured 'hope you get cancer'.  Intelligence does not seem to be a pre-requisite for the majority of cheats let alone an expansive vocabulary...I love heckling them...they don't stick around  

Level 2

in reply to Cypher871

Whatever floats your boat.

Look at these abysmal numbers:

Ghosts - steamcharts.com/app/209170#All

BO2 - steamcharts.com/app/202990#All

I'm a happy camper! In my email this morning I just received my Beta codes for Titanfall, see ya! Bye-Bye!

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Myself and 10 other people I know who bought ghosts just signed up for beta as well... see this is what happens when you don't please your customer base. Don't say we didn't tell you so and act like that all this was so unexpected!

Level 9

in reply to Momba1

Momba1 wrote:

Whatever floats your boat.

Look at these abysmal numbers:

Ghosts - steamcharts.com/app/209170#All

BO2 - steamcharts.com/app/202990#All

I'm a happy camper! In my email this morning I just received my Beta codes for Titanfall, see ya! Bye-Bye!

You lucky bastard, I really wanna play that game :c

Level 4

in reply to Rethill21

The Beta Codes are pretty easy to get, and apparently I must of signed-up twice because this morning I had a second set in my Inbox. If neither Jaxs or Major wants or needs a code...I'll PM you my second set. The game is fun and it works damn good as a Beta and certainly better than Ghosts after even the 4th or 5th patch.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

I signed up for the beta and my pre-order is in...cannot wait for March 14th

Level 2

in reply to Momba1

Who knows if a player is banned in ghosts, whether its status VAC red?

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Postmanliver

I'm only aware of one (1) player that received a VAC Ban from playing Ghosts. He sent me a PM via Steam from his conversation with Steam and all it mentioned was using a Third-Party app in Ghosts. However, VAC Bans on someones Steam Account, beside the fact they got caught cheating on 'some VAC Enabled game,' never indicates what specific game nor the 'exact' infraction.

The takeaway is that they, VAC Ban(s), are a confirmed Cheater which is enough for me to avoid playing with or against them.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Ok, thx

Level 5

Studios