Connecting online and nonstop crashes

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Connecting online and nonstop crashes

Ive got a new tower with gtx 780ti, new motherboard with i7, and etc but i still cant get call of duty ghost to work at all. It either crashes or i cant get online to play a match at all. I couldn't play this game for a good three months with the same issues and its 8-3-2014 and still the same problem and its annoying as hell. So does anybody have in answer to this? 

Level 2
6 REPLIES

Re: Connecting online and nonstop crashes

in reply to Kiddsage1991

This may be a dumb question. Is your computer 64-bit?

Level 8

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

yes, why?

Level 2

in reply to Kiddsage1991

Does this only happen on Multiplayer? If so, then it might have something to do with connectivity or there might be some background applications hindering your game to run. You might want to disable the background applications on your PC by following these steps from Steam: Disabling Background Applications - General Troubleshooting - Knowledge Base - Steam Support

Hope this helps.

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to Mhajun

well so far ive got the crashes to stop. ive tried the port forwarding and i still cant get online

Level 2

in reply to Kiddsage1991

Same issue here since weeks. Fresh install and updated ofc and no response form SP or MP when clicking it. Reinstalled DX,VCRedist and DotNet from _commonRedist folder: same problem. Trying to go over original .exe from game folder: no start.

Running on Win8.1 x64 Pro and a well chosen system with 32gb ram and r9 290x.

Ports are fine (as always) ... what´s the damn problem ?

tia

Level 1

in reply to DBH4Stars

well ive got mine to stop bc ive did a fresh install on everything on my computer. ive got a new graphics card, processor i7 4790, new motherboard for gaming. with windows 7. ive got 8 gb of ram for now but i had 12 but the two types of brands of ram couldn't work on the new motherboard a noob mistake by me. but after i got everything re-installed from start again everything works fine for me now

Level 2

Studios