Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: Don't waste your money, no rentable dedicated = No Buy

in reply to Tunnleram

^^this x100

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLv5rsgH8M6e1TwOry9sPEQ
Level 20

in reply to Tunnleram

Very true sad but true I already paid for my full BF4 so see you all in BF4 who cant take the console game on a PC with COD PC

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Tunnleram

They always have been. Ever since CoD2 was a hit on Consoles.  We didn't even get a CoD3.  RCON/Console flexibility, Servers, Leaning (which they just put back.), and Ability to use extra Cheat detection like PunksBusted.  All ripped from us over the increase of the Console market.  I been playing CoD since the very first game, and I knew right after CoD4 how shitty everything got.  Its pretty sad, then when the facts get brought up anywhere outside a PC forum. All the Console children start raging, about shit they have no clue about.

Call of Duty 2 was their best of the series.

Level 1

in reply to Maxxgold

Let me just get this straight your argument is, I shouldn't waste my money buying a game that won't allow to me waste yet more money renting a private server?

Level 1

in reply to Schuesseled1

People have the right to spend their money on whatever they want, that includes renting a privater server. Who are you to judge if they are wasting their money? Nobody, that's right.

Level 5

in reply to Maxxgold

Guys slow your roll! I cannot imagine PC or other consoles (except the Wii U) not getting rentable dedicated servers. It's hard to imagine also Activision running multiple game servers by themeselves & paying for the costs of those servers. The clan wars & matching features alone make it necessary to have rentable servers. Clan matches can be best organized by someone who has direct control of the dedicated servers to keep the slots open only to those members of the clan &/or punt non-clan members or keep the server close &/or clan members only (password access) during clan matches.

Level 5

Studios