FLICKERING WEAPONS?!? WTF

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

FLICKERING WEAPONS?!? WTF

I have twin GTX460s in SLI and run the game no problem, but for some strange reason if I use the vector or Bizon just the top part of the gun (mostly the entire site top to bottom) literally flickers the entire time (oddly enough, the red dot in that site doesn't flicker). If I switch to the SC it is okay but the watch on my arm strobes like crazy.  It is excruciatingly distracting during gameplay.... There are also certain parts of the scenery that strobe as well although those are generally small and don't detract from gameplay....

So far I have made many attempts to adjust video settings and high or low this or that doesn't make a difference.  Also, I have the latest Nvidia drivers from 10/28 so that's not the issue.  I have never seen this problem in any game in this series or others.

Level 1
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: FLICKERING WEAPONS?!? WTF

in reply to _EX3___BunGL3__1

i have notice that this game has big issues on SLI/CrossFire set sli off on game and thats it. I think there is not support yet

Level 1

My friend Nost has to 780s and runs fine in sli, but I have 2 580s in sli and I get the flickering problem.  I tried every setting known to man and nothing, I had to end up turning off sli...

Level 1

Same problem, I am running GTX 570 2-SLI. There is no SLI profile yet, so we have to wait for the next drivers. :-(

Level 2

Same here 460SLI. Turning off SLI is the only thing that helps. Hope they fix it soon, a single 460 is not so powerful.

Level 1

Hey there,

I have crossfire with 2x 2gb Radeon 7970m and I have the same problem, well not texture flickering but when I have them enabled my game grinds and stutters all over the place, if I go to one card I have a lot less of an issue but still at max settings this could still perform better even on a single card setup.

Fingers crossed they pull a finger out and get these issues addressed.

Level 1

i have the same problem

i72600k

sli gtx580

Level 1

Studios