Game needs more red...

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Highlighted

Game needs more red...

Would anyone like to see more blood n guts in this game??? I need me some intestine soup or some gray matter biscuits while I'm playing this game nom nom nom!

The game that really did it right was the old and first soldier of fortune game... their death animations and sounds to this day are not topped by any game I can think of.

Raven software did that game I think... they need to get in touch with their roots and bring it back to this title

Level 9
7 REPLIES

Re: Game needs more red...

in reply to SeeVee

No.

Level 28

in reply to SeeVee

i agree with you i liked cod waw because of the blood i kind of am getting annoyed that  they wont make it to the extent to when you get shot make the body have a hole and bleed if you get hit by a frag or explosive your body blows to pieces not just fly up in the air and drop with no sign of explosive that would be a better version of the game

Level 6

in reply to I_Am_Undeniable

Yeah, that's a bit annoying too... it seems very cartoony in that respect. Some blood trails too would be neat say if you seriously hurt someone they could leave some drops of blood for a bit that fade away after time.

For those that don't want the blood the devs could add in an option to shut it off.

Level 9

in reply to I_Am_Undeniable

I found the game and some vids... they are pretty good considering how old the game is.

Soldier of Fortune (video game) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

single player action: Soldier of Fortune 1 - Platinum Edition - Gameplay [HD] - YouTube

I'll post some multiplayer when I find some good footage...

Level 9

in reply to SeeVee

Not going to happen while 75% of their user base are minors like Momba1. Activision even has CoD Legos for them too if you did not already know. CoD is now a watered down arcade style shooter for kids despite the rating. Even if it was more violent, I'm sure "parents" would still buy it for their children that they love so much, and blame the game for any aggressive behavior their kids exhibit instead of taking responsibility.

Level 3

in reply to GetNerfed

Maybe they can get ozzy or judas priest to do the soundtrack for the next one and then they can blame the musicians for their children's poor decision making as well AHAHAHAHA!

esrb rating says there is blood in the game... where is it I can't see it??? Call of Duty: Ghosts

If they are not going to give us dedicated servers at least give us blood! LOL

Level 9

in reply to SeeVee

I would love to see body parts fly when some one explode in cranked

Level 10

Studios