Ghosts PC Appears More Fixed... Maybe People Will Come Back?

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Ghosts PC Appears More Fixed... Maybe People Will Come Back?

I've been an optimist for Ghosts on PC ever since I got it, and I've thoroughly enjoyed it this whole time. And throughout the updates, I think Ghosts finally has a stable version. I've been having a much easier time finding matchmaking, I can turn my graphics up to high with 60 FPS (When back in the day, it was less than 20 FPS) Variety Moshpit gives all the unplayed game modes their own time to try. Also, the game just appears to have a faster connection to games, and a constant frame rate. If only we can get more players, I really think Ghosts can get back into action with lots of active players.

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Ghosts PC Appears More Fixed... Maybe People Will Come Back?

in reply to SuspciousScout

i wonder what todays updates were, hopefull fixing more fps issues , i still sometimes get a little bit of jitter

Level 1

SuspciousScout wrote:

GHOSTS PC APPEARS MORE FIXED... MAYBE PEOPLE WILL COME BACK?

As soon as their Anti-Cheat works .. maybe and slim at best. I'm back playing BO2 and what I and others would do is 100-fold buy a BO2 Map Pack #5 over that of playing Ghosts.

Level 28

I'd doubt it will happen. The game still doesn't work closely as good as the other titles of the series and it's already "late" in the cycle. It's also summer in most of the places populated by PC players so the majority will only get back to gaming once winter comes closer again.

I tried this again recently and while the campaign and extinction worked nicely, the multiplayer was still stuttering. Can't be a***d to keep trying.

Level 13

I've been playing it a lot lately, seems ok to me. I enjoy it.

Level 1

Studios