Ghosts PC Updates (8/4/14)

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: Ghosts PC Updates (11/19/13)

in reply to candyslexia

Hello, I have some problems with the game Call Of Duty: Ghost. My computer's technical features seem to be appropriate, as I also own Battlefield 3 (which has similar characteristics) and the game works properly. After installing Call Of Duty: Ghost and as soon as I launch the game appears an error message reporting: "DirectX irreversible error". I do not find any solution to this problem. Could you kindly help me? Thank you.

here is my pc config :

processor Information:

Vendor:  GenuineIntel

CPU Family:  0x6

CPU Model:  0x25

CPU Stepping:  0x2

CPU Type:  0x0

Speed:  2261 Mhz

4 logical processors

2 physical processors

HyperThreading:  Supported

FCMOV:  Supported

SSE2:  Supported

SSE3:  Supported

SSSE3:  Supported

SSE4a:  Unsupported

SSE41:  Supported

SSE42:  Supported

Network Information:

Network Speed:

Operating System Version:

Windows 7 (64 bit)

NTFS:  Supported

Crypto Provider Codes:  Supported 311 0x0 0x0 0x0

Video Card:

Driver:  NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 

DirectX Driver Name:  nvd3dum.dll

Driver Version:  9.18.13.3182

DirectX Driver Version:  9.18.13.3182

Driver Date: 11 Nov 2013

OpenGL Version: 3.3

Desktop Color Depth: 32 bits per pixel

Monitor Refresh Rate: 59 Hz

DirectX Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 

VendorID:  0x10de

DeviceID:  0xa29

Number of Monitors:  1

Number of Logical Video Cards:  1

No SLI or Crossfire Detected

Primary Display Resolution:  1366 x 768

Desktop Resolution: 1366 x 768

Primary Display Size: 18.98" x 10.67"  (21.73" diag)

48.2cm x 27.1cm  (55.2cm diag)

Primary Bus: PCI Express 16x

Primary VRAM: 1024 MB

Supported MSAA Modes:  2x 4x 8x

Sound card:

Audio device: Altoparlanti (Realtek High Defi

Memory:

RAM:  8053 Mb

Miscellaneous:

UI Language:  English

Microphone:  Not set

Media Type:  DVD

Total Hard Disk Space Available:  476538 Mb

Largest Free Hard Disk Block:  49091 Mb

OS Install Date: gen 01 1970

Game Controller: None detected

Level 1

in reply to bleahh

The NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M does not support DirectX 11 natively which is required to run CoD Ghosts. The 330M was a so-so laptop card for DirectX 10 games on medium settings. You need a new laptop.

Level 4

in reply to candyslexia

I've observed one major source to lag.

The "Tracker Sight" which can be found on Honey Badger for instance is creating major lag even when not looking through the "active" sight.

I would think that the blurr would either help or burden the PC even more which it doesn't appear to do.

If you flip down the sight and run around with it inactive everything runs smoothly, as soon as you pop the sight back up and run around with it (still not looking through it) the entire game starts to lag again.

Also, another thing is "in the heat of the moment" mussel-flashes is not cached and will result in a burst of operations causing the game to "mini-freeze" which is extremely annoying considering the normal window of 0.5-1.0 seconds reaction time where you can spray back on the enemy disappears because of this mini-lag.

Thank you!

Specs:

i7 3.4 Ghz

16G DDR3 RAM

Separate internal SSD disk

nVidia Quadro 3000M ~4G MEM

Lowest settings on everything.

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

thanks

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

Let's add some more audio options, lowering down voice overs and music.

Level 2

in reply to candyslexia

Lets face it guys, it's best to write this game off as a loss. The game was poorly optimized from the beginning and things still haven't improved. It also has none of the features we as pc gamers expect and on top of that the player count continues to drop every week because people are fed up with the lag, insta-kills, the f*cked up spawns and the epidemic of cheaters. By the time everything is fixed there will be not enough people left playing the game to enjoy it.

Level 4

in reply to candyslexia

Hackers still running wild in the game. Is there going to be a fix on this anytime?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to candyslexia

So when will you allow PC players into Call of Duty Elite, or whatever you're calling it now? Sill getting a redirect loop when I try to log in and the android app doesn't work either.... How about fixing this for PC players, ASAP...

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

I'm running a GT 750m 2 GB GDDR5 GPU, core i7, and 8GB of DDR3. I still seem to be having this issue where the game crashes then tells me that there was an error, and that the device was removed (direct3dd device error). How do I fix this?

Level 1

in reply to candyslexia

IMO, the best thing that could take place is to offer PC players a chance to get a refund. Clearly this game has failed badly.. seems as if there has been little to zero effort to fix it on top of everything.

The game is not even a month old and has such a low player count its a joke..  This so called "patch" has done nothing really at all. A patch should have been done in less than a weeks time.. Anti cheat was implemented are you serious..? I'm not sure if you people understand the amount of cheating taking place at all or how easy it is to hack (go check out ground war games). This game is junk all the way around shame on you ALL.

Give people the chance to get a refund this game is dead in less than a months time (is this some kind of joke?).. the companies involved in making this game should feel like sh*t for letting a game publish that is not even half done. Huge waste of people's money, at LEAST try and save face by offering players a refund, isnt that the LEAST you can do?

There is 29xx players online and the game is brand new.. good job with this one you knocked it out of the park! Games dying at a fast pace, thanks again guys.

Level 1

Studios