Ghosts is DX9 and 10 compatable.

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Ghosts is DX9 and 10 compatable.

Guess what boys and girls, IW hasn't been honest with us and you can play the game without issues on a DX9 or 10 card. Some clever guy was working on a fix for the "DirectX encountered an unrecoverable error" problem. He fixed the issue and it had a unforseen side effect, the game is now playable on older cards. Another side effect is that is solves the waterfall shader issue in SP and terrain detail still works. No, you didn't misread that, terrain detail still works. You can basically play the game with a 9800GT and 4 gigs of RAM. Silly IW, why did you lie to the public like that? Did you really think this wouldn't get out?

http:// www. youtube.com/watch?v=cUDHP54czFc

Level 4
7 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Ghosts is DX9 and 10 compatable.

in reply to Drawcansir

So you came to a conclusion based on a random video on youtube? And no, IW did not lie. They did put a restriction to Dx11 and 6GB of ram. If you download a third party tool that bypasses the restriction, that's your doing.

lol... you are clueless

Level 8

in reply to Mini0510

So what?

Level 7

in reply to Tintindye

He proved him wrong, what is there to so about.

Level 4

in reply to Mini0510

+1 on all points. So many software engineering "experts" on this forum, it's really funny

Level 4

in reply to Drawcansir

i have GT 630M ( a card that supports dx11) and i got 8 gb ram and still the game doesnt work for me

PS i have the latest dx11 version ( as on dxdiag) and im playing on laptop

i still keep getting directx has encountered an unrecoverable error and error couldnt configure intel hd graphics 3000

how can u explain that ?

Level 1

in reply to Drawcansir

and btw ur youtube video has been removed for violation of bla bla XD its a scam

Level 1

in reply to Drawcansir

If this is the same video I looked at last week it's some scam you have to download the file and it's password protected and in order to get it you have to go to some site and take some surveys and signup for crap. 

So instead of giving us a link why don't you just tell us what the fix is.

Level 1

Studios