Hello? Can a Dev respond? (Does PC controller have Aim assist or not?)

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Hello? Can a Dev respond? (Does PC controller have Aim assist or not?)

Hello, can we please get a dev to post here on the official COD site PC forums stating/answering if PC has aim assist or not when using a controller?

It seems many people want to tell me they snap to targets because of their controllers aim assist?

I contacted support and they said 100% there is no aim assist for PC when using a controller.

So i guess i'm dealing with liars and cheaters when they state they get aim assist from controller. plus there seems to be confusion in these forums as well.

So can we please get an official response to this question (does PC controller have aim assist on PC?) posted on these boards as a reference? Are these players lying or not? is their aim assist or not? Having a dev or official post the correct answer here that would be nice!

Level 8
44 REPLIES

Re: Hello? Can a Dev respond? (Does PC controller have Aim assist or not?)

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

Ok I guess the only way to possibly get a response is on twitter? So some jerk makes up a site (twitter) and that's where i need to handle my buisness when dealing with activision? Isn't twitter a free service made for companies/people who don't have much money but need a place on the net to get noticed? people who can't afford to host their own web servers?

Seriously why are you guys/activision there? You can't afford your own service?

Why would a billion dollor company have to use this? Just because 3 billion people use twitter doesn't mean i should have to sign up to get a response from activision when i am signed up at their own forums. I should be able to get a response here quicker than on twitter. The fact that i can't is ass backwards. What you guys are doing is BS!

Should i be happy if chase bank says (you need to contact us on twitter?) It's stupid guys. everyone knows these community sites (my space, facebook, etc) don't last forever. And it certainly isn't where a major gaming company should be handling all their crap from. Seriously Lame!

So can i please get the official answer from someone on your team. PC "does" or "does not" have aim assist when using a controller?

Your support team already says NO. But people in game tell me they have it. Me saying (support told me there is no aim assist) has no merit.

I need it posted here so i have proof that many people are talking crap and using cheats (not aim assist)

cheat reports aren't going in because people are conning others with stories of (aim assist) So let us all know. (aim-assist or not aim-assist on PC when using a controller?)

Should i go to support and ask them to have someone reply here for me?

Level 8

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

There is a word in the top left corner of your sreen, it says support, press it and fill out a ticket... Derp!!! Once again showing your stupidity xD

Level 3

in reply to king_bugsy

you should have seem him in the other thread. It's so lame.

Level 8

in reply to Mini0510

I have seen him, hes always complaining abount something, first it was hackers then controllers I dont get why he doesnt just quit playing if he hates the game so much.

Level 3

in reply to king_bugsy

Your the DERP!. Read the post. I already asked support and got an answer if there is aim-assist on controllers for PC!

I want the answer posted here!

So what i am stating is. Do i need to go back to support to have them (have) someone reply to my post here?

or will they just be normal and respond to a question in their PC forums.

I'm asking a question about the game that is vague! is their aim-assist on PC controllers or not. Every other player tells you something different. and many use it to cover for cheating. there are cheat reports not being made (because people believe the cheater uses a controller with aim-assist). I would like to point them to the truth.

Why shouldn't i get an official response right here? It is their forum right?

Ok jackass? What's the problem?  You and mini have nothing better to do? You both got board with cheating and mocking people in game who spot your cheating?

lata nubs

Level 8

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

lmao the fails with your posts...

the hypocrisy is real. hahah alright

Level 8

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

"Your the DERP!." I just had to lol when I read that xD

What makes you think they will waste their time replying to some stupid paranoid kid. They gave you your answer so stop going on about it. Jeez YOU'RE worst than my nan.

Level 3

in reply to king_bugsy

Not paranoid. There are tons of players lying and cheating.

Fake VAC bans and server connection problems? :: Call of Duty: Ghosts - Multiplayer General Discussi...

That's the discussion about people playing ghost's PC getting banned by activision (for cheating) and not having anything show up about being banned on their steam profile page.

Weren't you dealing with the same situation? lol. But your not banned because it's not on your steam page? LOL. Are you sure your not banned? they reversed your ban? LOL. can i see your steam page when was the last time you played? lol.

YOUR BANNED! arent you. LOL.

Level 8

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

Sorry, I am not banned. I have 70 hours over the last two weeks, I am the leader of my clan and I have over 1000 total hours played. I am accused of being a hacker by noobs like you everyday so it really doesn't bother me. And no, I won't be giving my steam account to you, you have proven YOU'RE obsessive and a bit paranoid and you would probably end up stalking me. No thanks.

Level 3

Studios