How long does it take to get someone banned?

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: How long does it take to get someone banned?

in reply to JustBetter1

Me, No. I just started today posting. I have been trying to find out when they are going to fix all the holes in the game. Black Ops, to me did not have a lot of hackers, until the end. So when I got Ghost, I was thinking it wouldn't have a lot of hacker f-ing up the game play.

Level 1

in reply to JustBetter1

I'm sorry what? I have never been banned by VAC or Candyslexia, if you actually read the post properly, I said I've been banned by as the admins that are generally inexperienced and did not even want to provide evidence, not because I was hacking, but they thought I was.

You're more than welcome to check my profile out Steam Community :: Starbuck [KtS], I've never been banned by a warden system, please don't assume because you cannot read.

Level 6

in reply to Starbuck_OS

I'm sorry if my comment was misleading. I should have mentioned that VAC is not a controlled system, it is a piece of software, a computer program, that watches players. What I meant under "letting them play" was, as JustBetter mentioned, is the fact VAC uses delayed ban system, where a player is not banned for a period of time. That is the worst part of VAC: it can take significant time to ban a cheater.

Level 10
Highlighted

in reply to YuriUA

YuriUA wrote:

//

Any comments made by me related to VAC bans have no meaning if COD:Ghosts doesn't use VAC, and I'm not sure what anti-cheat they use.

Apparently IW uses none.

The Anti-Cheat, LMAO, is IAC (Infinity Ward Anti-Cheat) and this game is not VAC Enabled.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Momba1 wrote:

YuriUA wrote:

//

Any comments made by me related to VAC bans have no meaning if COD:Ghosts doesn't use VAC, and I'm not sure what anti-cheat they use.

Apparently IW uses none.

The Anti-Cheat, LMAO, is IAC (Infinity Ward Anti-Cheat) and this game is not VAC Enabled.

IIRC it's actually called Live Anti-Cheat?

I might be wrong, remembering seeing an image with it named as that.

BAH Didn't notice the dates again!!!

Level 4

in reply to Rethill21

Rethill2 wrote:

If so they need to rename it to 'Dead Anti-Cheat' or 'Blind Anti-Cheat' or etc. 'Live' sure doesn't cut it...

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Momba1 wrote:

Rethill2 wrote:

If so they need to rename it to 'Dead Anti-Cheat' or 'Blind Anti-Cheat' or etc. 'Live' sure doesn't cut it...

I remember someone I used to know called VAC - BAC [Bad Anti Cheat], maybe that title should be reserved for Ghosts' "anitcheat"?

I think I could code a better anti cheat, lol.

Level 4

in reply to JustBetter1

There's no VAC anticheat in call of duty ghost, ghost is a 64 bits game and VAC does not support 64 bits.

Level 1

in reply to nicegarbagegame

^Correct. Ghosts is NOT a VAC Enabled game - period! Instead Ghosts is an IW Ban (IAC) only; similar but clearly (so far) not as effective as Treyarch's (TAC) Bans which were very effective but not always so 'fast' especially with 'stealthy cheats/cheaters.'

All IW (IAC) needs to do is look at some of the ridiculous Leaderboard data: Over-Accuracy, Repetitive Accuracy over Distance, Wall (Object) Penetration Kill high-numbers, Uber High KDR, etc to ban an easy 75% or more Obvious Hackers. Next employ a sniffer for Binary Codes of the more popular Cheat Sites for another 5%-15% of the hackers out there.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

Shocker. Thanks, nicegarbagegame, Momba1, thats news to me.

Guess I'll have to withdraw my VAC-related statements towards COD:Ghosts till I find more info on this. I expected this to be same as other CODs - being VAC-protected. Guess skipping two COD games in a row really shows...

Level 10

Studios