How long does it take to get someone banned?

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: How long does it take to get someone banned?

in reply to JustBetter1

1 month and counting so far to get anyone banned

Level 6

in reply to JustBetter1

still no bans apparent, dont trust the lies you're told about the "Ban hammer", be smart and look at leaderboards to see the actual truth

Level 6

in reply to JustBetter1

It's sad, most hackers are blatantly hacking, not even trying to hide it because...well, they can, and nothing is being done, the ones I run into brag about hacking since pre-release and that IW "can't" ban them. I've adjusted my play style to the campier vibe of Ghosts, but even that doesn't work against blatant botters. It's to the point where they even play with each other in lobbies now on the same team (ran into two partied up the other day, both with the exact same hack). I've learned my lesson, this will be the last IW game I ever buy...period.

Level 1

in reply to wol-va-rine

So true. I came across  a guy last night [Removed by Moderator] and while still waiting for the game countdown he types "report me, report me etc". As soon as the match start, I proceeded to get shot through wall with sniper aimbot. I got that good old MW3 feeling back.

Level 1

in reply to SuckMyJohnBag

I talked to 2 hackers last night in depth.  They were 2 adult guys in their 40s and the gist of the conservation was that they are really frustrated and sick and tired with IW and chose to hack and incite people to report them.  Is it just a ruse behind their real motives or is there some amount a truth in what they say?

Level 5

in reply to wol-va-rine

Pff...only (2)? Last night I said screw it and tried Hardcore DOM and the ENTIRE team was hacking. Sadly some hackers apparently simply said screw it and are shooting your trough anything they can and never mind being subtle.

One game stuck out last night, some guy must have been host and about every single kill you'd level up 1, e.g. 22...kill...23...etc after a few kills I noticed it and left.

A CLEAN LOBBY ANYMORE IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Level 28

in reply to JustBetter1

Guys, we can not do anything. There is a proposal. Let's ask treyarch return next year we rent servers. Let's write in Twitter or Facebook are. Let everyone write, I do not know what else might be out.(12-18 slots)

Level 5

in reply to JustBetter1

On MW3 we had the Kick Tool so we could tell and ban a Hacker

so was this aloud this time NO

On MW3 the main Hack was Aimbot and the Wall Hack

on Ghost there are loads even one that has all of them and is Menu driven

IW answer this with adding another tab called Boosting I mean come on

We carn't Boost as there is to much lag to do even that

So is IW doing any thing well they need to as XBOX users also are having this issue 

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Northerndj

at the current hack rate to ban ratio, the estimate is 1 ban per every ice age... we are still awaiting the first 1 even though we are closer to the 2nd

Level 2

Studios