Re: How to avoid playing with cheaters?

in reply to TG-ThoMz

Can I have your PC?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLv5rsgH8M6e1TwOry9sPEQ
Level 20

in reply to TG-ThoMz

TG-ThoMz wrote:

I've got a beast PC, plays everything on ultra... spent $2800 on it.. never use it anymore.. bought a $180 xbox w/ $60 xim and actually enjoy playing again.

Why would you guys buy super expensive PC JUST to play the most horrible console port game there is aka Call of Duty and that has bad graphics making all that money spent even more useless?

Its same like getting console and then only play Fast and Furious: Showdown.

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

Play comp CS my friend. Hence el PC.

Level 7

in reply to YuriUA

Yea it's easy just don't play ghosts. Hackers are in every game and Infinity Ward could care less.

Level 1

in reply to YuriUA

How to avoid playing with hackers/cheaters...

Just 3 simple steps to ensure you will NEVER be forced into games with cheaters/hackers again!!! 

Step 1: Right click on the game in your library (whether it be MW2, MW3, BO2, or Ghosts)

Step 2: Go down and click on "delete local content" then click "yes" to uninstall the game.

Step 3: Install an older properly supported PC FPS title (there are many to choose from) and rejoice at being able to play with minimal lag and no cheaters/hackers.

It's just that simple!!!   Of course it would be nice to be able to actually play MW2, MW3, BO2, and Ghosts... However since Activision decided to screw PC with "the Xbox experience" it is impossible to get a clean legit game of minimal lag in any of them.

Those who want to play CoD on PC should really go back to CoD4. As of today it has more players than MW2, MW3, BO2 and Ghosts combined.

Level 3

in reply to TH3YH4T3PC

TH3YH4T3PC wrote:

How to avoid playing with hackers/cheaters...

Just 3 simple steps to ensure you will NEVER be forced into games with cheaters/hackers again!!!

Step 1: Right click on the game in your library (whether it be MW2, MW3, BO2, or Ghosts)

Step 2: Go down and click on "delete local content" then click "yes" to uninstall the game.

Step 3: Install an older properly supported PC FPS title (there are many to choose from) and rejoice at being able to play with minimal lag and no cheaters/hackers.

It's just that simple!!!   Of course it would be nice to be able to actually play MW2, MW3, BO2, and Ghosts... However since Activision decided to screw PC with "the Xbox experience" it is impossible to get a clean legit game of minimal lag in any of them.

Those who want to play CoD on PC should really go back to CoD4. As of today it has more players than MW2, MW3, BO2 and Ghosts combined.

This! THis! This!

Bahahaha!!!  I was literally going to write something very similar.

Best way to avoid hackers in Ghosts.... UNINSTALL!!!!

Level 2

in reply to Pickles_HK

find thier ip and block them in your firewall and hope your host.

and hope they come out with a new modern admin tool to vote to kick the hackers.

Level 1

in reply to YuriUA

i check the lobby leader board and look at their KR, anyone significantly over 2.00, I don't play with them.

I see one in a game, I tell everyone and leave, of if they're on the same team I harass them.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to Nebula_uk

IMHO anything much higher than 1.75 are suspicious to me especially if their kill-counts are high. It doesn't take rocket science to spot the obvious aka obnoxious hackers and those are the ones that no one can stand. Sadly, I'm to the point if someone hacks as long as they're not making a horses ass of themselves I say nothing and move on. It's the paint-sniffing, Snap-On, Auto-Fire, Insta-Kill a-holes that get under my skin.

IW might as well give everyone a Wall Hack Aim-Assist AimBot and call it a day; even-up the odds and hacker vs hacker...

LMAO -- I was in a game tonight and at least a pair were cheating the entire time to the point everyone was saying to Report them even folks on their own team. Now here's the funny part as soon as I typed in "I'm recording this..." 3-4 players all quit within 10-15 seconds. So I assume they were all hacking together.

Level 28

in reply to Nebula_uk

It's people like you that will report and piss off legitimate players through your naivety. My KDR in TDM for example is 3.35 which for me is considerably under par compared to previous CoD titles yet people accuse me before I've even killed them. Don't judge them by stats alone (unless they're ridiculous like 6+ KDR), judge them by kill cams.

Level 1

Studios