It seems there will be no patch next week for PC's main problems (link inside)

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

It seems there will be no patch next week for PC's main problems (link inside)

Level 1
34 REPLIES

Re: It seems there will be no patch next week for PC's main problems (link inside)

in reply to woodyhxc

Wow ... so if they are really not aware about how bad this game runs on PC we can be sure about that they NEVER check this Forum...

btw. does anyone know if there is ANY chance to return this game to get the money back? ... I feel so disappointed and fooled right now

Level 3

Re: It seems there will be no patch next week for PC's main problems (link inside)

in reply to BugStein

Well, in that case there's only one thing left to say. F*ck you Activision. F*ck you for selling us a broken game and f*ck you for refusing to repair it. F*CK YOU!

Level 4

in reply to BugStein
Level 3

in reply to woodyhxc

This is just plain sad. The activisionsupport reactions on the mentions are hilarious tho.

It just saddens me that this kind of practice is being tolerated and being the standard nowadays.

They got our money, they don't care. Port is shit? our problem.

sigh. I dunno what to do anymore, I had high hopes of a fix or anything.

But we come in with complaints, they just show us the door to the way out again.

ps. thanks for the info woodyhxc. Seems like totalbiscuit also spoke out.

Level 1

in reply to woodyhxc

Well, I quit with COD. It's enought! I've buiyng COD games since Call of Duty 2, but this Ghosts is disgusting.LAG, LAG, LAG.I'VE BOUGHT VGA EACH NEW YEAR JUST TO PLAY COD DECENTLY. NO MORE! Now I will play BF, Crysis, Assassins Creed, Batman, whatever, but my money to COD nevermore! NEVER!  Bye, ACTVISION. fui!

Level 1

in reply to woodyhxc

Activation seriously really? i been waiting since release for a patch, i don't think they know what they are doing they need sacking. copy paste same answers don't think they are forwarding anything OMFG this sucks.

Level 1

in reply to woodyhxc

Unbelivable!!!! Im speechless!!! The game is uplayable for most PC players (with even truly high-end PC-s) and they dont even acknowledge the problem???

My PC is not the best there is but its certainly good enough and it stutters like crazy, its literally unplayable EVEN ON LOW SETTINGS

AMD Phenom II x4 965 black edition

8 GB RAM

256 GB Crutial M4 SSD

AMD Radeon R9 280x (3GB VRAM)

100down/20up Mb/s Internet connection

Performance is based on your PC hardware and software environment.

F_U_C_K YOU BASTARDS!!!! I HAVE BEEN ROBBED!!!

Level 1

in reply to weirdenergy

A friend of mine has been in contact with Activision support and he basically got the same reactions as they've posted on Twitter. It's you PC, it's you AV, your hardware is faulty, it's Windows....blablabla. Basically they're beating around the bush and at this point will do anything to avoid responsability. He also gathered there will not be any patch in the next two weeks to fix the stuttering, mem leak, fps drops, lag or f*cked up spawns. Oh, and get this, the support guy told him Ghosts was tested on what he called a "Raven PC" whatever the f*ck that means with a GTX460 in it with 2GB of VRAM and that this card sould be sufficient to run the game at max settings.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to Drawcansir

Wow what an insult. What is needed is someone to put out an article on this in some very know internet gaming magazine or something like that. All you see is the paid companies giving 9.0 and 8.5 yet the user scores are more like 1.5 and 2.0. Amazing how these companies can manipulate the media to serve there needs. Money talks and b u l lchit keeps walking!

Edit: Check this out  -------> Activision Claims That There Is No Patch For Call of Duty: Ghosts PC On The Horizon | DSOGaming | Th...

Level 3

Studios