It seems there will be no patch next week for PC's main problems (link inside)

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: It seems there will be no patch next week for PC's main problems (link inside)

efwe wrote:

All you see is the paid companies giving 9.0 and 8.5 yet the user scores are more like 1.5 and 2.0. Amazing how these companies can manipulate the media to serve there needs. Money talks and b u l lchit keeps walking!

What I especially like are all the commercials and reviews on TV that are virtually nothing but lies and misinformation.

"The greatest CoD multiplayer to date"  - Not according to the vast majority of CoD fans. (on all platforms)

"A whole new level of destruction with dynamic maps" - I've seen more "dynamic" maps made by the community in CoD4!!  I saw nothing in Ghosts maps that couldn't be recreated (and improved upon) by CoD4 mappers.

"Taking next-gen to the next level with awe inspiring graphics" - Even on next-gen systems the graphics are sub-par at best, beaten by a handful of games from THIS gen.

Then you get these reviewers going on and on about how great the game is... It is so beyond obvious that they are paid a fortune to give good reviews. Especially on the rare occasions when you actually see them play a game they're reviewing. (They are SO bad at even the most simple tasks, it's hard to believe they ever play any games)

Level 3

Re: It seems there will be no patch next week for PC's main problems (link inside)

in reply to woodyhxc

I hope Activision is (way) wrong here, Candice Tweeted next i.e. this week there will be a PC patch - Twitter / candyslexia: @GavinMate patch coming next week

Derp!

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

I missed the PC part, where does she state there is a patch for PC issues?

Don't get me wrong, I really wish this get solved so I can finally enjoy this franchise again.

But I dunno man, don't get your hopes high or you'll shoot yourself in your foot.

Level 1

in reply to Stephinci

Someone else posted a Tweet from support saying there was no Patch for PC in progress at this time.

Level 3

Let me put it this way if something isn't done this week for the PC a lot of folks heads are going to explode.

I get a lot is going on with getting Dedicated servers online, Console problems, and next gen Consoles coming online but I know there's a PC team.

Over the weekend I've seen other IW tweets specifically for the PC and that a 'patch' was/is forthcoming this week. However, what drives me nuts is the poor communication between IW, Activision and the public...besides the fact the game is so broken.

Level 28
Highlighted

in reply to woodyhxc

I think there is a problem between suport and people that are working in those fix. Cuz this game is very famous, envolves a large money and nobody is crazy to set fire in money, like this. I've been reading about they are hard working in solutions for PC users. And, every time we needed some suport from Actvision, they was good, attencious and effective. Why this madness now? Why this guy in suport is acting like a d*mb*ss?  It's just make no sense. Waiting, Im just waiting. Then, I will send a macumba to they. A legion of spirits of ancestrals of the greatest warriors that died in the past COD's games to make they got a most, biggest and furious diarreia of their lives!!!!!!!!   lol lol lol

Level 1

in reply to woodyhxc

I've retweeted it to all the big gaming sites so hopefully they run with it.

Level 4

in reply to woodyhxc

i wish we could all sue these fucking assholes

i've been using this forum to get my multiplayer launching for nearly 2 weeksright now NOTHING

GTX 760

8 gigs of ram & a I-5 4570

i think there are people out there with worse specs atm..

CANT EVEN LAUNCH, STILL!

i've been on the forum 2 weeks now and i don't even think i've read ONE SINGLE GOOD FUCKING COMMENT

we all know we got ripped off why doesn't anything happen?!

why doesn't it show anywhere on the internet other than this forum that this is the ripoff of the ages instead of praising it

Level 3

in reply to horsemouth

Have you try repair steam files? download multiplayer again? get new drivers? restore settings from nvidia panel

Level 1

in reply to woodyhxc

But, but, but... this simply cannot possibly be true!!

There's no chance of them not supporting the game when they said they would prior to release right?

I mean that IS what all their fans and supporters kept saying prior to launch...

"Oh look, they say we're getting servers, they care about PC this time"

"Oh look, they say they are going to support the PC version after launch, they care about PC this time"

"Oh look, they're communicating prior to launch, they didn't do that for MW2, they must care about PC this time"

Because there wouldn't be ANY reason for them to try to deceive people into pre-ordering based on false promises and misinformation right?

I can't help but laugh at the overly optimistic and/or naive people who thought it would be ANY different from MW2 and MW3.

Oh look, a small group of Xbox users complained about not having S&D - BAM! within 1 week S&D is added.... Meanwhile they hear the massive influx of PC complaints, and basically hold up a middle finger to us all.

I guess this just goes to show how much they really care about PC, doesn't it?

Level 3

Studios