It seems there will be no patch next week for PC's main problems (link inside)

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: It seems there will be no patch next week for PC's main problems (link inside)

in reply to woodyhxc

Are they kidding me I mean we payed 60 dollars and they can't just make a patch.... Are they this naive to lie to the fans who waited a year for this game.... They can't get up and fix the game. NOPE to busy taking a bath with our money. And 6gb of ram really really. Bf3 and 4 HAVE BETTER GRAPHICS THAN THIS GAME AND THEY ARE HERE SAYING YOU NEED 6GB WHILE EA ARE SAYING YOU NEED 2-4GB. WHY CANT STEAM HAVE REFUNDS I WOULD HAVE TRADED IT WITH BF4........ :/

Level 1

Re: It seems there will be no patch next week for PC's main problems (link inside)

in reply to koolgamer12

Patch was released nov 18th for multi and single... they are working on things it seems.

Level 9

in reply to SeeVee

It seems they have broken communications within the company. Who knows what to believe from support anymore.

Level 4

in reply to Dude4Him

The only thing I recommend to rely on atm, is anything official and this is the only official patch note at the time. =>> http://community.callofduty.com/thread/20079517

Mind the vagueness (I got a feeling they don't even have a list of bugs/problems they know they're gonna work on and scratch off)

So yes candyslexia told there is a patch in working and the Activision support seems to have chosen the wrong words and that escalated quickly (as MoGElijah noted, the communication within the company seems not as it should be, and the support guys seems to be also relying on official notes + they seem to don't even know whats going on) . However candyslexia isn't saying what's on their agenda to fix. So personally I'm not satisfied until there is specific information or results.

I'm not sure where u got the 18nov from SeeVee, not until we get an official note.

What annoys me most is there was confusion, this thread has been bumped for a while. We're on the official forum of call of duty ghosts and yet there is NO reaction from any person working at act/iw to clarify this crap. tbh the time I have been on this forum I haven't seen a single staff-member interacting with their costumer base, whats up with that!?

edit. seems like there was a patch, now its waiting for a (informative and decent) patch note

Level 1

in reply to woodyhxc

I love this thread its awesome I always hear how PC is so much better than ps or Xbox "omg PC is faster" "PC has better graphics" guess what my ps4 version of ghosts (except for a few minor and I mean MINOR problems) runs PERFECT. Now don't get me wrong I love PC as well but for all those saying PC is better its just the same

Level 1

in reply to hdbgfihjdbfwbjd

it is better you retard

this shit company just doesn't seem to support the pc community

that's why they release this piece of shit broken as fuck so we can throw money at them

& not receive anything in return

im still waiting to get my money back it's been 20 days

Level 3
Highlighted

in reply to horsemouth

+1 completely agree

Level 5

in reply to hdbgfihjdbfwbjd

It's (this) game and it's horrible Lego blocked Port. Frankly, I cannot think of a worst FPS release. Recent games like BF3, BO2 and now BF4 there is no comparison to any Console. I own copies of each including this trash for the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.

All the crap with the XBone & PS4 ... Welcome to the Beta Club and enjoy. Now in 2-3 months and after all of the HW Bugs are fixed and updated HW is being shipped sure I'll purchase the XBone & PS4. Most of my PS3's are used as Blu-Ray players.

BTW - have some fun with some DBag with God Mode and Invisibility.

Level 28

in reply to woodyhxc

I don't think PC issues are a priority for Activation as they have their support focused on Xbox360 - Xbox 1 - PS3 - PS4

As of November 16th sales of COD Ghosts.per platform

Xbox 1      808,779  ( a week after Xbox 1 released )

Xbox360   3.9 Million

PS3          3.6 Million

PC           193,674

Level 1

in reply to rodneymckay1

Damn....it makes me think twice about building a new rig in the future. I just hate console controllers so much! lol

Level 3

Studios