Just change the name to Free For Camping.

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Just change the name to Free For Camping.

FFA has always been the game mode I enjoy the most and apart from some habitual campers it was always fun to play in BO2. In ghosts however all the fun is sucked out of it because everyone is camping all the time. Earlier today I played 5 rounds and each reached the time limit. WTF! This never happened in BO2, not even now that the number of players is much smaller. Some might say the footsteps are too loud or the spawns are f*cked up and while that's true it's not why everybody camps in FFA. It's because they're all scared little b*tches who are afraid to fight because god forbid they might loose a gunfight in a freaking video game. The community has completely destroyed FFA. Everything that once was fun about it is now completely gone. IW, just remove it from the playlist because the damage that's been done to FFA by the community can not be fixed, no matter what you do.

Level 4
13 REPLIES

Re: Just change the name to Free For Camping.

in reply to Drawcansir

I agree, FFA is awful, everyone camps. They don't even use WASD, just the mouse !

Level 1

in reply to Drawcansir

and what's your question? Do you experience frustrations playing this game? you can always search professional help.

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to Porky-Pig

I have played all the call of Duty's from the first one. There has always been camping in FFA and always will be, it is part of the game and you have to adapt to it, and get over it.

This is the hardest CoD to camp in I have seen, as there are half a dozen entrances to any camp spot and you cannot cover everything, and every map is pretty much a big circle, with other smaller circles inside of it.

Level 9

in reply to JoeCampr

There is much more camping in Ghosts compared to BO2. In BO2 there always are 1 or 2 people who camp (and always at the same spots) but in Ghosts (at least in FFA) it's an epidemic. At times it's so bad that if it wasn't for me navigating the map there would be no movement at all.

I also tried seeking professional help but they said I was beyond help. Nothing can be done, I'm a lost cause

Level 4

in reply to Drawcansir

I do also experience more campers but what can you do about it. One thing is good, I always know where they camp so my rocket launcher/tubes challenges are completing like very fast.

Level 5

in reply to Drawcansir

Most of the games of FFA I've played I've had the same problem, people just camp the fuck out of the maps.

After a while you start anticipating their locations and can pretty much go #1 in just like 5 mins or so. Sadly, not always.

Frater

Level 2

in reply to Drawcansir

Ive been playing a decent bit of ffa in both blops2 and ghosts, and did have a hard time particularly in this game at first.  The trouble only lasted about one round on each map though, because everyone always camps the same spots.  Once you learn the spots where people are, just pre-aim them whenever you are near one and you'll get a ton of easy kills.

Level 7

in reply to VelvetUnicor

Yeah, exactly!

Aiming around corners ensures a kill like 90% of the time for me.

Level 2

in reply to Drawcansir

In BO2 FFA all perfectly done. and in all the series IW FFA can not play. Complete nonsense. We all built on IW camping and cheating since 2009, MW2.

Level 5

Studios