Minimum of 90 FOV is a MUST for PC

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Highlighted

Re: Minimum of 90 FOV is a MUST for PC

in reply to CYBER-NINJA-187

It fully is not my settings as in BF 3 and 4 beta zero issues as well as other much older games. I have had this res since Samsung made this monitor so like mmm almost 5 years now I think. Maybe a bit less but either way its been years so I fully do know how to make it good to go in game. And always COD games :/ so I think you are correct it is just not optimized even tho in game it allows me to set it up or COD games just think of  console players

Level 2

in reply to SK8Mojo

Pff...duh...yep pretty much, and no it makes no damn sense and frustrates a lot of folks...me too!

I seriously looked at 2560x1080 monitors ... then I read all of the frigging 'stretching' issues and all the backwards compatibility issues and said screw it and got a 2560x1440 monitor and yep the images are exactly the same 16:9.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

In other games my monitor resolution has zero issues it is a amazing resolution to game with. Just not good for COD games 

Level 2

in reply to SK8Mojo

I get by with my 16:10 22" monitor. 1680X1050

I bought it for the 120hz so I could game at a higher frame rate.

Level 1

in reply to Scrullet11

I just always play in my config and in game settings for higher FPS as well as my desktop Nvidia settings  :] In the BF4 beta I ran my full screen resolution 5760 x 1080 and had a solid 80 FPS and in some spots 120 FPS my video card is GTX 690. Also I always set the eye candy to low or just off as FPS way more important to me then eye candy lol.

Edit / add..... Not banking it will happen but I did post on the COD YouTube site this AM for them to make a video just for PC. Regarding  FPS and Fov as well as servers and high  screen resolutions if it is fixed in Ghosts. If they care at all about PC they will do it and spell it out fully to us what we get on PC come Nov 5 So far most of our info not all but some is just not 100% we need to know what is what for PC. Ya I know I have my dreams but a girl has to try

Level 2

Studios