Mouse jitters!

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Mouse jitters!

Hey guys I have some problems! Game crash and random lag and fps drops, but the worst thing I have is that my mouse jitters and has mouse accel. I have tryed to clean the mouse and shit but it dosent work. My mouse work perfectly fine in other games, CS:GO and Quake for example! So what is the problem? Seems like there is dirt in it because it skips and jumps and all that. But there is no dirt and it works good in every other game! Patch your freakin game IW!

I also had this exact sam issue with MW3, but BO2 worked fine!

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: Mouse jitters!

in reply to rissoxx

I am having the exact same problem. 8 hours ago, everything was running smooth and now my mouse acceleration is through the roof when I turn left and right. It's quite literally unplayable.

Level 1

in reply to MisterRelaxatio

Yeah, but my acceleration is coming randomly, sometimes I turn left with no acceleration, then I want to turn right agian, and I spin around like an idiot, freakin acceleration shit! Also cant stand the jitteringen, its practically impossible to aim for me.

Level 1

in reply to rissoxx

Sounds about right. I don't know what it is, it's only happening in Ghosts. Then again it's launch day, you are going to have to expect it to be rough around the edges until everything is fixed - assumed it gets fixed at all, it's IW after all.

Level 1

Yeah but tbh, its an FPS game, its about aiming, when I cant aim its pretty pointless to even play. They should atleast tried it out before releasing it!

Level 1

in reply to rissoxx

Preaching to the choir. It's Infinity Ward, they are known for constantly dicking over PC users by porting console games to PC and not doing anything to alleviate the problems that arise from that.

Level 1

in reply to rissoxx

Are you playing on windows 8.1? its a widely known issue that games like COD, which does not use raw input, will experience huge mouse lag. But on the other hand, this game is very badly optimized for the PC.

I'm having 25 fps running on a 2-way SLI GTX780 on "MEDIUM" settings

Level 1

in reply to warriorjan

I'm using windows 7, 64 bit. And it's not mouse lag, it's as if you play normally for 2-3 seconds and then all of a sudden the sensitivity sky-rockets for 4-5 seconds on repeat. It's quite frankly not possible to play like this.

Level 1

Then we are experiencing the same issue...

Level 1

in reply to rissoxx

If you running Fraps, turn it off. It solved my mouse problem.

Level 1

Studios