Mouse or Gamepad?

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: Mouse or Gamepad?

in reply to Porky-Pig

You make a very good point. However, he is 19 years old, and instead of being out boozing, doing drugs and god knows what, he plays games - definitely the lesser of the evils IMHO. He does shout and swear a bit online with his mates, though he is calming down these days.

Level 7

in reply to uBiCa1

I agree on the consoles locking hardware development for some years, however I do not agree on most everything else you say. I have already said I do not like console gaming myself, but I would not deride those who do. Also you use the term "serious gamer" which is a bit of an oxymoron - aren't games supposed to be fun?

Level 7

in reply to Stormproot

And serious competitive gaming isnt fun?

Level 1

in reply to uBiCa1

To be honest, I would not know. If you get a lot of fun out of it, then it must be.

As far as FPS games go, I am a permanent n00b, I just love running round shooting stuff - I'm not bothered by my lack of skillz, k/d ratios, how someone kills me, the most important aspects of gaming to me are:

1. Play fair(no cheating)

2. Be respectful of other gamers (no raging or employing douche-bag tactics like spawn killing/camping)

3. Don't complain too much (don't whinge about campers and getting fragged by a "n00b" weapon)

4. Have fun and enjoy the experience and funny moments that do happen.

If you play really well, get great scores and so on and so forth - that is a bonus in my book.

Level 7

in reply to Stormproot

Same for me. Playing FPS is like getting rid of frustrations I got at work or in traffic. Ok I do swear sometimes but never insult anyone personally. That would be low. I'm kinda ok I think. I have a 2.12 kd right now but that doesn't really matter. Only thing that matters is that you have fun and if you get a 10-0 score or a 0-10 score, who cares just have fun!

Level 5

in reply to Overking2

I'll eat my mouse if there isn't a mild aim assist on ghosts.  I do play with controller, and the ease of aiming compared with Black Ops is drastic.  Plug your controllers in and alternate games, then come back and say there's no aim assist.

Level 9

in reply to Overking2

Check this out,

It's 100% supported? Even has aim assist on pc, this quick video explains:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vsk2aiBzKg8

With kind regards,

SB

Level 1

in reply to Mr_Google

Yeah, but isn't that with bots only? I don't think there's aim assist in actual multiplayer because so many of these people have been asking for it which I hope doesn't ever happen, and I also use a (PC) controller.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLv5rsgH8M6e1TwOry9sPEQ
Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to PDE_PaulKersey

It works fully online as well. It's enabled by default and no way to turn it off in the MP portion of the game on PC.

Level 8

in reply to Overking2

Ghosts actually has full controller support including Aim Assist. It's kind of funny. I am able to run noobs over like nothing. I mainly use the controller to give me a disadvantage because i get bored playing. but yeah use the x360 controller, its fully supported. Then through steam big picture up too and ur set.

Level 1

Studios