Nervous of VAC

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

Re: Nervous of VAC

in reply to PreX_

Yes make sure you don't use it or you will be banned.

What I'm more worried about is if game recording programs like Fraps or Bandicam are also bannable.

does anyone have any info on this?

Level 8

in reply to Mr_Pistolero

You can't just ban game recording software, also it doesn't change your game files in any way so it wouldn't be something that can get you banned. Also, even if that happened, most of the bigger people who upload YT and record use capture cards even on their PCs so it wouldn't be the biggest issue but sure would be bad for PC gamers who would like to record without spending $80+ for a nice HD capture device.

Level 1

in reply to PreX_

FOV actually has no distinct advantage, to say one was trying to get a leg up is just ignorant. We are playing PC not sitting across the room with a controller. Most players are only 2ft at the most away from their monitor/s. IMO 65 is a couch and console thing. Actually, upping your FOV can make things further away and smaller at longer distances and only slightly opens up your peripherals and thats the trade off. It seems they want us to plug a controller in our PCs and sit on our couches Lmao, Not gonna happen.

Level 1

in reply to uNkDiesel

i do

Level 2

in reply to uNkDiesel

LMAO I measured it, I'm 14" nose to screen panel on my 2560x1440 27" monitor. Trust me when I say I see you first and I'm ready to puke after 2~3 games with a 65 FoV!

Worst for whatever reason all I see now is Chop compounded by tons of Tearing, in complete contrast using my MapMods FoV @ 90 was both Chop & Tearing free.

See you all later - http://i.imgur.com/utzRO4a.jpg

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

VAC won't ban for FOV changer... I've been using Foverly for last 2 weeks, about 20 hrs, nothing to worry.

Now since update Foverly don't work 'unable to write signature'. So I'm using the Agent Rev Ghosts FOV Changer. Still works.

I personally couldn't care if I was banned anyways, I will not be playing any more COD ever again, that's final.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to SnapOn1

I have a reputation, many games and I'm in a Clan that has no toleration for Cheating in any game. If none of the aforementioned applied then I don't know what course of action I'd take...

Level 28

Studios