PC Hardcore search&destroy - We demand an official answer

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

PC Hardcore search&destroy - We demand an official answer

Now, I realise there's already been a few threads asking the same question but there was no official answer. So we ask you again and we demand an answer:

When are you going to put search&destroy in hardcore playlist???

What about hardcore FFA?? Or any other kind of game type that already exists in standard playlist???

Please understand that we're no idiots. All those gametypes are already in the game. Hell, we can set up hardcore rules for any game type in private matches.

So don't tell us it can't be done, it's too much work.

It seems that, for some reason, you simply don't want to put any more hardcore game types in the game. Are you doing this deliberately?? Are you really that lazy???

You do realise you're showing complete disregard to Call of Duty Ghosts gaming community by doing nothing???

Do I need to remind you that Battlefield 4 now has a "defuse" game type which is (more or less) their version of search&destroy. And, yeah, it can be played in hardcore mode.

You've already F****D up the game enough.

Level 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: PC Hardcore search&destroy - We demand an official answer

in reply to Moth-01
Solution
‎08-03-2014 11:33 AM
Hey Moth-01,

We do not have information at this time on when/if more game modes will be available for Hardcore in the future. You can check for updates here http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/?view=blog#.UuE4hRDTmCo. In the mean time, I will forward this post as a suggestion to the appropriate parties for review. Thank you for the feedback.

Cheers,
^MC
Player Support
13 REPLIES

in reply to Moth-01

Still no answer?? Is this an official CoD forum or what?? Because...you're acting like you have nothing to do with the Call of duty: Ghosts game. Seems like this website is run by a bunch of illiterate 5-year olds.

If you imbecils get a question, at least be decent enough to....ANSWER IT!!!

Level 2

in reply to Moth-01

Still no answer?? Wooow, imagine my surprise. Why don't you just shut this site down?? It would be as usefull as it is - right now

Level 2

in reply to Moth-01

Evo ti odgovor: Njubaro jedna !!!!!!

Nikad ništa od njih na forumu napiši još 2-3 komentara i obrisat če ti post to je jedini odgovor koji češ dobit

Level 1

in reply to McDigger

What the homo?!?

Don't understand a word. Get out of my thread, newbie!!

:*

Level 2

in reply to Moth-01
Solution
‎08-03-2014 11:33 AM
Hey Moth-01,

We do not have information at this time on when/if more game modes will be available for Hardcore in the future. You can check for updates here http://community.callofduty.com/community/call_of_duty/english/ghosts/?view=blog#.UuE4hRDTmCo. In the mean time, I will forward this post as a suggestion to the appropriate parties for review. Thank you for the feedback.

Cheers,
^MC
Player Support

in reply to Activision_Supp1

The number of active players in CoD Ghost is decreasing rapidly. Don't you find a bit devastating that there are more people playing Black Ops 2 then Ghosts?!?

We know that putting search & destroy in hardcore playlist is NO WORK AT ALL for developers. It's as simple as implementing hardcore rules into already existing game mode.

I can tell you one thing: I represent croatian CoD Ghosts clan Masters of HardCore. Before Ghosts was released, we've had 26 active members playing Black ops 2. Since the release, we already lost 10 member as a result of no HC search & destroy, no anti-cheat protection, huge amount of bugs in the game etc.We, the remaining 16 members, have already agreed: if there is not going to be HC S&D in the near future, none of us is going to buy the next game in Call of Duty franchize.

Keep in mind, there's plenty of other clans and players who share our opinion.

Level 2

in reply to Moth-01

Communicating with anyone connected with developing this POS game is an absolute waste of time, because even they don't know anything about developing this game.

Even this forum is now a wasteland, because they're incompetent.

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to Moth-01

The fast answer is this -> not enough players.

Even Black Ops 2 didn't have a lot of Hardcore modes to begin with. Only 4 playlists at a time, nothing compared to the standard playlists. They didn't change it even if there are way more Hardcore players on PC than on console (console ratio 10:1, PC 3:1 to 2:1).

Ghosts is even worse now as it has so much less players than BO2. And BO2 had dedicated servers.

Now without dedicated servers, and so few players, they can't open more playlists as nobody would be able to play a game in them anyhow.

MW2 and even MW3 at least had all the playlists available, at launch, in standard and Hardcore flavors. BO even came with rentable servers. Since then it only went down the hill.

Level 13

in reply to Radical_53

They actually did expand hardcore playlist over time in Black Ops 2.

But, back to Ghosts. I can name one game type even on standard playlist that doesn't have more then 20 players last few days: ground wars, my point being: the number of players is not equivalent to number of game modes.

Activision/Infinity ward need to do all they can if they want to stop losing players. Putting all game types on hardcore playlist is a piece of cake to them. It's not like they would have to rewrite the whole freaking game. It's as simple as enabling hardcore rules on already existing game modes. The fact that they don't want to do something as simple as that says it all.

My clan lost two more players in the meantime. The rest of us are considering going back to Black Ops 1. At least we have dedicated servers there.

Level 2

Studios