PC -- No Hardened & No Prestige versions of Ghost

Call of Duty Ghosts PC

PC -- No Hardened & No Prestige versions of Ghost

WTF ... B*tch slapped yet again! There are No Hardened & No Prestige versions of Ghost for the PC.

CoD - http://www.callofduty.com/ghosts/wheretobuy

GameStop - http://www.gamestop.com/collection/call-of-duty-ghosts

Amazon - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CX6XKK6

I can accept the 30 days wait, (hmm...no Elite), but first it's the pre-order Ghosts CAMO, and only a basic vanilla game...for the PC, not even a Deluxe Ed.

Thank you!

Level 28
21 REPLIES

Re: PC -- No Hardened & No Prestige versions of Ghost

in reply to Momba1

You could just buy a console and get whatever you want.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

Last go around I purchased 4 copies + all DLC of BLOPS2: My PC, Daughter's PC, Daughter's Ex-Boyfriend's PC, and yes we have a POS Xbox copy (own 2) and yes I have PS3's (nice for Blu-Rays).

Yes, I'm buying a couple of XBone's. I LIKE MY PC!!!

YES...I'm feeling very screwed......and not liking it.

BTW...ever notice the type people on the consoles vs PC players, it's like moving to the ghetto and squeakerville.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

The reason is because the Xbox 360 and PS3 only cost ~$100.

Level 47

in reply to iivrruummii

I'm painfully clear of the 'reasons.' Playing on a console is like an IQ drop of 40 points and an annoying, no very annoying, experience. Turn the consoles on and MUTE ALL.

Bottom-line, there is no decent reason not to offer the two premium SKU's for the PC.

Level 28

in reply to Momba1

There's never been a Hardened or Prestige for PC! I was hoping that this time around PC players would get a Hardened Edition, because of all that talk "Ghosts is new, fresh, differnt something we haven't seen" ...I know they're only talking about the consoles now! Will we get the Season Pass!?!

Level 1

in reply to Guny6

Most titles did have a deluxe / collector's edition though. Especially the Hardened package with season pass, a steelbook and some nifty gimmick looks like a good deal.

Last time around we at least had a deluxe upgrade option, hopefully they extend this to the content of the Hardened package and offer it on PC too. Who knows.

Level 13

in reply to Guny6

As I stated in the original post there isn't even a Deluxe Edition. Frankly there's no good reason that the PC doesn't have 'some' edition over the Standard.

Hardened & Prestige all could easily be offered for the PC, derp swap out the disc for a PC disc and like magic done.

I 'get' Activision hates, so it seems, the PC players and only wants console players. It's just one insult and jab after another.

Level 28

in reply to Guny6

Guny6 wrote:

There's never been a Hardened or Prestige for PC! I was hoping that this time around PC players would get a Hardened Edition, because of all that talk "Ghosts is new, fresh, differnt something we haven't seen" ...I know they're only talking about the consoles now! Will we get the Season Pass!?!

There was the Limited Edition for Call Of Duty World At War, and then there was the Deluxe Edition for Black Op's 2 but other than that there has not been any "Special" editions of the games.

If I end up buying Ghost's it would be nice to have the option to buy the Prestige Edition, but as we are not treated as equal gamers compared to the console gamers we don't get the option.

I will wait though and see if a certain adaptor works with the Xbox One and then I might buy it for the Xbox, but I don't know yet.

Level 25

in reply to wierd worlds are these

What adaptor are you talking about? Also why haven't we gotten any ans or feed-back from IW or the PC forum manager??

Level 1

Studios